Soft Spot

"Hinata-kun, can you-"

"Not now." He walked past Nanami.

"Ah, Hinata-san, good to see you!" Sonia said, smiling. "Can I ask you a-"

"No."

"A-ah... I see..." She nervously smiled as he walked away.

"Soul bro-"

"Nope." Hinata just kept on walking as people tried to talk to him.

This had been going on for days. Hinata had never been a relaxed and happy person, but lately it was getting worse. School stress was really getting to him and he barely ever talked to his friends.

But there was one person he did talk to: Komaeda Nagito.

All the others constantly asked Hinata for favors or needed his help, but not once had Komaeda asked him to do anything. In fact, he always offered help, even with small things.

"Hajime-chan, I-"

"Not right now." He hissed, obviously annoyed. He finally arrived at the boys' toilets and locked himself inside a stall. Then, he let out an annoyed groan.

"Ugh..." He gripped his aching head. Stupid migranes.

Then, he heard footsteps that suddenly came to a halt in front of his stall. "Hinata-kun?"

Hinata practically turned red with anger. They were bothering him in the bathroom now too?! He ripped open the door.

"What?!" He shouted.

"Uh." It was Komaeda. "You, dropped your painkillers earlier. And you always go here when your head hurts so-" He held up the medicine. "-here you go."

"Oh." He pulled Komaeda inside the stall and sat him down on the closed toilet.

"Hinata-kun?"

"Stop saying my name for once second, Jesus Christ..." He got out his waterbottle and took one of the pills with it.

"Hi- mmh!" Komaeda made an angry face when Hinata suddenly stuffed his tie into his mouth.

A few minutes later, the pills began working. Hinata slid down the stall wall, relieved. Then, he took the tie out of Komaeda's mouth.

"Are you okay now?" The other boy whispered.

"Sorry, yeah... I am..." He pulled Komaeda off the toilet and into his arms. The pale boy turned red in the face. "Don't say anything... holding you is nice..." Hinata muttered.

Komaeda smiled. "Being held by you is nice,"

"You really love talking, huh?"

The other boy giggled. "I do... especially to you..."

Hinata's cheeks heated up. How did Komaeda say that kind of stuff while looking so innocent? Surely, he must have known how romantic it sounded, right?

"You're my best friend after all..."

Okay, nope.

Hinata rubbed his back. "Yeah... I am,"

"Class starts again soon." Komaeda tried to get up, but Hinata held him tightly.

"I don't care,"

"Yukizome-sensei does,"

Hinata ruffled Komaeda's hair. "Just stay here with me, okay?"

The other boy stayed silent for a while, then he nodded. "Alright,"

"Komaeda, you're... pretty cute sometimes,"

He shot up and stared at Hinata, surprised. The brunet pressed his head back down. "Don't give me that look,"

Komaeda giggled. "What? Is it too cute?"

"Shut uuuuup..." Hinata groaned, but he couldn't hide his smile.

"Now I know you think I'm cute, so I'll use it against you!" He grinned.

"Don't you dare!" He grabbed him by his shoulders. Komaeda only laughed in response. "Or what?"

Hinata sighed and pulled Komaeda back onto his lap and hugged him. "Or else I'll... cause despair around this school,"

"Nonono! Don't do that!"

"Then don't even think about-"

Someone knocked on the stall door. "Uhm! O-occupied!" Komaeda nervously called out.

"Yukizome told me to search for ya," Iruma's voice could be heard. Hinata hesitantly opened the door.

"Hahaha!" Iruma laughed. "Komaeda was giving you head, wasn't he?"

"I was not!" The pale boy yelled.

"Yeah, yeah, I can see it in your eyes." She laughed and then left again.

Hinata grabbed Komaeda's hand and then went back to the classroom.

"Why are you guys so late?" Yukuzome asked, arms crossed.

"I'm really sorry!" Komaeda bowed down. "Hinata-kun was having a bad headache and I stayed with him while he took painkillers,"

She sighed. "I see. Sit down, I'll let it slide this once,"