Detective

This one isn't gonna be as fluffy and romantic as the others.

"Officer Hinata, this is Komaeda Nagito, the detective I assigned to the case," Hinata's boss said. "He's solved some real difficult cases before. Good luck to the both of you,"

"Thank you, Kirigiri," Hinata said. His boss then left.

"Nice to meet you, Hinata-san,"

"Nice to meet you too. We don't have time for small talk though, so let's drive to the scene of the crime,"

"Alright!" Komaeda smiled.

They got into the police car and drove to the abandoned building the victim had been killed in. Hinata opened the door and they went inside.

"Do you know how old this building is?"

"I'm pretty sure it belonged to a politician back in the 70s or 80s, but it was abandoned when he passed away,"

"I see. And we're the first one's to investigate this case?"

"Yeah. The body was discovered just 20 minutes ago. I'm pretty sure it's in that room." He pointed at a door and then went to open it. Indeed, a dead body was there.

Komaeda sighed and bowed down. "May she rest in peace. That poor lady... who would do such a thing?"

"A murderer,"

"I never would have guessed." He crouched down and reached into her jacket pockets. "Aha! A note. It says... oh, that's the adress of this place if I'm not mistaken." He put it into a plastic bag.

"Did someone force her to come here then?" He asked, looking through the bag. He pulled out her phone. Luckily, it didn't have a code so he began to look through it.

"Do we know her identity?"

"Maziono Sayaka, she was 23 years old," Hinata said, holding up her ID card. "Looks like she had a boyfriend, Naegi Makoto. He was the last person she texted,"

"Did he know she came here?"

"Doesn't seem like it from their texts, but we'll have to question him,"

Komaeda suddenly gasped. "My gosh..."

"What's up?"

"I think I know what the killer used to force her to come here,"

"What?"

He held up a few pictures he found in her pockets. They were... let's just say ones she took when she felt really pretty.

"Blackmail then, huh?"

Once they were done there, the body was sent to get an autopsy done. They went to Maizono's apartment and rang the doorbell. A man opened the door.

"How can I help you?" He asked.

Hinata sighed. "It's... about your girlfriend,"

"D-did something happen to her?"

"She... she was murdered,"

Naegi screamed. "Wh-what?!" He began to cry. After a while of comforting him, they carefully began to question him.

"Did she tell you she was going to go somewhere today?"

"Y-yeah, she said she was meeting with her friend." He sniffled and whiped his tears.

"Was she acting... weird these past few days?" Komaeda asked.

"She seemed a bit on edge, but she said it was because work was exhausting,"