Office

Tw: Alcohol ab//se

"And be patient with the printer, it's really old so it might take a few tries for it to work. Most of the time just hitting it lightly should do the trick though," Hinata explained. "That's all, right? Or is there something you didn't understand?"

"No, I understood everything." Komaeda smiled and bowed down. "Thanks for your help, Hinata-senpai,"

"No need to call me senpai." He chuckled. "That's way too formal,"

"But your position is higher than mine,"

"I don't really care about those kinda titles,"

"I see. Well, then I won't call you that," Komaeda agreed. "I should head to my office now. See you around, Hinata-san,"

"Uh, one more thing,"

"Yes?"

"Just from colleague to colleague," He whispered. "Our boss is very specific about his coffee. If he asks you to make him one-" He handed Komaeda note. "Do it the way it says on the paper or else he'll be mad,"

"Oh, thank you." He smiled.

Both of them then went to go work. Komaeda had been hired as an assistant for Hinata's boss and the brunet had been told to show him around the office building a bit. Hinata felt a bit bad for Komaeda. He didn't know what he was getting into. The boss' former assistant had quit because of how harshly he treated her.

A blonde man in a suit walked into the building and approached Komaeda's desk. "How can I help you?" The pale man asked.

"I have an appointment with Takahashi-san,"

"May I know your name?"

"Reigen Arataka,"

Komaeda typed into the computer and then smiled. "His office is the the door right there." He pointed at it.

The man nodded. "Thanks." He then left to go to the office.

In the evening, Hinata packed his things and left the building with his best friend and coworker, Souda. They went to a bar each Friday after work to welcome the weekend and take a break from their boring office job.

They walked past Komaeda, who was on the phone with somebody. He seemed upset.

"But you said you'd pick me up," He told them. "No, don't drive now! You sound drunk. I'll just call a taxi." He sighed. "Stop that, I don't wanna hear your apologies. I'm mad at you. You told me you'd take me out to dinner!" He then hung up, angry.

"Yoo, Komaeda!" Souda called out.

"Dude, leave him alone," Hinata said.

"Wanna come to a bar with us?"

Komaeda shook his head. "No, thank you. I don't drink,"

"You don't gotta. You can just chill with us. Come on!" He grinned.

Komaeda smiled slightly and nodded. "Alright,"

They got into Hinata's car and drove to their usual bar. Komaeda seemed uncomfortable at the smell of alcohol and the drunk people yelling and fighting.

"So, tell us about yourself," Souda said.

"If you want to," Hinata added.

"Hm... let's see..." Komaeda put a hand to his chin. "I... don't really know what to say about myself. I'm not very interesting,"

"Don't say that, I'm sure you're interesting," Hinata told him.

"I'm really not,"

"What's your favorite color? Or movie? Animal? Hobby?" Souda asked.