Jealous

Thanks for the request! I hope I didn't portray Hinata as too controlling or possessive, that was definetly not my intention.

Hinata and Komaeda were walking through the halls of the school

"I really think I'm gonna fail this math exam. I can never focus while studying," The brunet said.

"I'm sure you'll do amazingly,"

"Yeah yeah..."

He then heard Komaeda let out a struggling noise. He looked at him and noticed that he had a hard time carrying all the books Yukizome had told him to bring to her office.

"Here let me-"

Suddenly, in a swift motion, a boy with long, dark hair grabbed the books with one hand and put his other hand on Komaeda's waist.

"You were about to fall,"

Komaeda looked up at the boy.

"Where do you need to bring these?"

"Uhm... huh? What..? Bring what?"

"The books,"

"Ah! Right! Right. Yukizome-sensei's office,"

"Alright. Have a nice day," With that, he left.

Komaeda turned to Hinata, smiling. "He looked so cool! And elegant... like a vampire or something!"

"Whatever. I was just about to grab the books, by the way,"

"Aw, thank you!"

"Yeah. And I don't think he should just grab people like that,"

"It's no big deal, I promise,"

Hinata rolled his eyes. "It is to me. I don't know about you, but you're not supposed to flirt with people who are taken,"

Komaeda tilted his head. "Are you jealous?"

"So what if I am? I have every right to be,"

The pale boy kissed his cheek. "Maybe, but you don't need to be jealous. I like you and you alone,"

"Fine..." Hinata grabbed his hand and they continued walking.

Komaeda felt bad about it, but he couldn't stop thinking about that guy. He had never seen him before. Where had he suddenly come from? Was he an upperclassman? Or was he in a class below them?

Whatever. He shouldn't be thinking about him. Hinata was already jealous and it wasn't fair of Komaeda to add fuel to the fire.

The pale boy leaned his head against Hinata's shoulder.

-

A few days later, Hinata saw Komaeda and the boy holding a box of chocolates together. The boy held one end of it and Komaeda held the other.

"Thank you," Komaeda said, smiling.

Did the guy give him these chocolates?

Hinata furrowed his eyebrows. Komaeda looked to the side and noticed him. He grinned and hurried towards him, muttering a quick goodbye to theother boy.

"Here!" He held the chocolates towards him. "I made these for you! I hope they're good. They fell down just now and he picked them up for me, so..."

Hinata smiled. He pulled Komaeda in for a kiss, making sure the dark haired boy was looking at them. He shot him a glare.

"Could you maybe try one? I want to see if they're good,"

The brunet opened the box and ate one of the chocolates. He then grabbed another one and gave it to Komaeda.