Knight

"Alright, I'll bring you to his room," The king told Hinata, who followed him. "Just know, that... he can be a bit... immature,"

"I do not mind," Hinata stated.

The king put his hand on the doorknob and smiled slightly. "Good. Then I'm proud to officially declare you as the prince's personal knight and protector,"

Hinata bowed down. The king opened the door and Hinata saw the prince for the first time in his life. He was sitting at his desk and looked up when he heard his father come in. He was... beautiful. Really, really gorgeous.

The prince got up, smiling. "You must be the new knight. Hinata Hajime, correct?"

"Correct." He nodded.

The king left the room and closed the door.

"Well, it's really nice to meet you. I've been waiting the whole day,"

"Sorry for keeping you waiting,"

"It's alright. Let's go into the kingdom, please. I've been stuck inside my room for so long..." He whined.

"Why is that?"

"Last time I left I got attacked so my father didn't let me leave the castle until I got a new personal knight,"

"Then let's go, your highness,"

Komaeda smiled and left the room. They walked over to the horses even though they didn't need one. The walk wouldn't have been long, but Komaeda insisted his legs were too tired to walk. Hinata got onto the horse, but Komaeda didn't move.

"Uh... your highness?"

"Hm?"

"Don't you have a horse?"

"Oh, I do. I just don't know how to ride it,"

"Then ride mine,"

"Eh?" He tilted his head.

Hinata grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the horse. "Hold onto me,"

"Tch. How ride of you to assume I'd need- Aaah!" He yelped as Hinata took off and the horse began to gallop. He immediately wrapped his arms around Hinata's chest. "Too fast! Slow it down right now!"

The horse stopped walking altogether. "We're there." Hinata got off. "Do you need help?"

Komaeda nodded and held out his hand. Hinata gently took it and helped him get off. The knight and prince began walking around the kingdom. Suddenly, a man bumped into Komaeda.

"Watch where you're going- oh! Your highness! My apologies!" The man bowed down.

"Off with his head!" Komaeda said, crossing his arms. Hinata raised his sword. "Wait- no! I was kidding!" The pale boy frantically waved his hands around. "Don't kill him!"

At this point, the man had already run away. Komaeda kept walking around and buying things from small shops.

"Your highness, it's getting dark. Your father will be upset if we don't go back right now,"

"But I'm sleepy... And I don't wanna ride your weird horse again..."

"I need to get my horse back to the castle though,"

"Then go back and get it later, jeez! You're getting paid for this, aren't you?"

"...not enough..." Hinata muttered to himself.

"Hm?"

"Nothing. So, what do you wanna do if you don't wanna walk or ride?"

Komaeda looked at him and smiled mischievously. "You have such strong arms, Hinata-kun... I wonder what they could lift..."