Food

"Stupid fucking Komaeda..." Hinata heard Souda mutter as he slammed his locker shut.

"What did he do this time?" He asked.

"With his stupid bad luck, he tripped and somehow broke every single window in our classroom. It's so damn cold in there now!"

"How the hell did he manage to do that?"

"I don't know. He just fell and suddenly tables were flying through windows and he acted all normal as if he didn't literally just destroy school property!" Souda yelled.

"Is he in trouble?"

"Yeah. Kirigiri wasn't pleased, to say the least. But don't worry, Nidai and I took care of him,"

Hinata furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

Souda grinned. "Don't tell anyone, but he's tied up in the attic,"

"What?! You can't do that! That's literally kidnapping!"

"He seemed fine with it. Only thing I'm worried about is how he's gonna eat. But... meh, not my problem." He then left.

Hinata let out a long sigh. Souda wasn't going to give him any food, huh? He decided he would take care of it himself. So, he went to his dorm and made a sandwich. He was going to untie Komaeda and give him the food since the other boy must be really hungry by now.

The brunet made his way to the attic and, indeed, Komaeda was sitting against a wall, tied up with duct tape over his mouth. He looked up at Hinata, surprised.

"Uh, hey there." He pulled the duct tape off.

"How strange. I didn't think a reserve course student would find me so easily,"

"Shut up or I'll leave you here." He grabbed one of the ropes and began untying him.

"No! If you untie me, I'm just gonna make it worse for all my classmates. Just... let me rot here, okay?"

"No way in hell am I gonna do that,"

"Please just leave me here. It's cozy,"

Hinata knew that was a lie. He could see tear stains on his face. "Komaeda, I'm not leaving you here,"

"If you untie me, Nidai-kun is gonna beat you up,"

Hinata stopped. He definitely didn't want that to happen. "But... they kidnapped you, you know? Don't you wanna go home?"

Komaeda shook his head. "My classmates are better off without me anyway... I am hungry though,"

"Yeah, I brought you something." He held up his sandwich.

"I didn't think reserve course students knew what kindness is,"

"Just say thanks like a normal person,"

Komaeda blushed slightly. "...thank you." He looked away.

"That wasn't so hard, right? Now come on, eat it,"

"Huh?" Komaeda tilted his head. "Weren't you going go feed me?"

"Wh-what?!" Hinata asked.

The pale boy rolled his eyes. "Well... I can't eat with my hands all tied up,"

"Then let me untie you,"

"Nope. I'm gonna stay here. It's better for you not to untie me anyways. Now then, I'm hungry,"

"I am not feeding you,"

"But I'm hungry!"

"Then I'll untie you, let you eat, and then tie you up again,"