Jealous Friend

This one isn't very good or romantic, I was just trying out writing something kind of scary.

"Hinata-kun, your new jacket looks so cool!" Komaeda smiled, holding onto his arm. Hinata was glad he liked it. It was a black leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders. He had saved up his pocket money to buy it since it was super expensive.

Souda was really angry at Komaeda. He hated him. He was stealing his best friend with a smile on his face. He wanted Komaeda gone.

"Hinata-kun, let's go eat ice cream!"

"Hinata-kun, let's study together!"

"Hinata-kun, what do you think of my outfit?"

"Hinata-kun, can I make lunch for you?"

Always 'Hinata-kun this' and 'Hinata-kun that'. So annoying. The worst thing was, Souda knew Hinata liked Komaeda. He was constantly talking about how smart he was or how cute he looked in his hoodie or how nice he was the other day blah blah blah. He wished Komaeda would just die so he could go back to being the closest person to Hinata.

That night, Hinata and Komaeda stayed at Sonia's place to watch scary movies. Komaeda pretended to be scared so he could hold onto Hinata.

"Aaah, that's so creepy!" He said. "Protect me, Hinata-kun!"

Hinata wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "It's okay, it's just a movie,"

Sonia took a picture and sent it into the group chat of her, Nanami, Mioda, Tsumiki, Souda, Kuzuryuu and Pekoyama.

Sonia: They are so adorable!

Nanami-san: Aw how cute

Kuzuryuu-san: romantic bastards

Souda-san: I hope Komaeda dies

Souda-san has deleted a message.

Pekoyama-san: Did you just say what I think you said?

Souda-san: I didn't say shit

Kuzuryuu-san: I literally saw that. What the fuck is your problem

Souda-san: he's stealing my soul bro okay?? What the fuck do you guys not get about that??

Sonia: I understand your anger, but you need to accept that Hinata-san has more than one friend.

Souda-san: maybe I could if he'd stop talking about him all the damn time. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of Komaeda

On Monday at school, Komaeda was wearing Hinata's new jacket. Souda wanted to rip it off of him and shove it down his throat until he suffocates.

"Mmh... it's so warm. Thank you." Komaeda smiled.

"No problem. You look nice in it,"

Souda pushed Komaeda away. "Soul bro! Do you wanna hang out later today?"

"Sorry, I promised Komaeda I'd-"

"No, it's fine!" Komaeda said, smiling. "I know Souda-kun is upset because trash like me is spending so much time with you. I bet you'll have more fun with someone as hopeful as him,"

Hinata shook his head. "You're not tra-"

"Exactly, Komaeda gets it!" Souda pulled Hinata away from Komaeda.

They finally hung out again that afternoon, but Hinata didn't seem to enjoy it as much as Souda did.

"Who do you like more, bro? Komaeda or me?"

"Well, you're my best friend, but I like Komaeda in a romantic way. I can't really choose. I like you both equally, just in different ways,"

"Haha! You really like him, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do!" Hinata went on to list all of Komaeda's great qualities. Souda hated him. He hated Komaeda so damn much and this was the last straw. He was going to get rid of him. He was going to kill him and it wasn't gonna be nice.

That Friday after school, Souda asked Komaeda to hang out. He told him about a challenge students at this school tried a lot.

"We'll break into the school at midnight and lock ourselves inside lockers. Then, we stay there until the morning,"

"Huh? But that's so scary... and it'll be boring. And it's illegal,"

"Exaclty! That's the fun in it! Hinata told me he really admires the people who can make it through the challenge without getting scared and breaking out of the locker,"

"Really?"

"Yeah. So? Are you in?"

"Hm... fine,"

"Good. Then we'll meet at the school at midnight, okay?"

"I guess so,"

So, at midnight, both boys broke into the school through the window in the basement. The lock of the window was broken, so they only had to open it to get in. Komaeda was confused as to why Souda had brought a huge bag with him.

"Good. Get inside and I'll lock it for you. I know how to lock these things from the inside, but you probably don't,"

"A-alright. But promise that you'll let me out if I get scared, okay?"

"Of course. Now get in there,"

Komaeda did as he was told and Souda slammed the locker shut. He locked it and began to laugh.

"Souda-kun? Wh-what's so funny?"

"I saw you were wearing Hinata's jacket,"

"Y-yeah... He let me borrow it and it makes me feel safe, so... I thought something scary like this was the perfect occasion to wear it to,"

"But you do know it can't actually protect you, right?"

"Of course I know that. Hey, are you inside a locker yet?" Komaeda leaned forward and looked through the holes in the door. He yelped when he saw Souda with a terrifying grin on his face.

"Not yet, no. I'll get inside in a minute." Komaeda saw him duck down and heard his bag open. He walked away and Komaeda heard weird noises. Suddenly, the head of a hose got pushed through the holes.

"Aaaah!" Komaeda shrieked. "Stop that! Why are you splashing me with water? It's cold!" He cried. He then heard Souda climb onto the locker.

"Duck down, yeah?"

"H-huh? Why?" Komaeda nervously did as he was told. Just as he ducked down, the blade of a saw began to cut through the roof of the locker. "Stop, stop! Why are you doing this?!" Komaeda pleaded. Souda stopped when he had managed to make a small circle. He grabbed the hose and stuck it through the hole. Komaeda tried to push it out, but Souda used strong tape to hold it in place.

"Stop it, please!" Komaeda begged, but Souda ignored him. He took out his phone, trying not to get water on it. He called Hinata, but didn't want to make it obvious that he was using his phone.

"Komaeda? Hello?" Hinata said. He only heard Komaeda's scared screams and Souda's laughter. "Where are you?! What's going on?!"

"Please just open the locker, please!" Komaeda begged. "Let me out!"

"I'm on my way," Hinata said and hung up.

Souda then taped the airholes at the front of the door shut so no water could get out. Komaeda screamed. "Stop! Stop it! I don't wanna drown!"

"That's what you get for stealing my soul friend!" He shouted.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The water was at his knees now. "Please let me out! I'm so cold and wet I don't wanna die!"

Komaeda could hear someone running.

"Souda, what the fuck are you doing?!" Hinata shouted. He then heard groans and punches being thrown.

"I'm doing this for you!" Souda yelled.

"Shut up!" Hinata punched him. Then, he unlocked the locker and Komaeda fell into his arms, crying. Hinata picked him up and ran away, not wanting to get into another fist fight with Souda.