World Destroyer

This will be very confusing if you haven't watched the OVA. Also, let's just pretend that Hinata was able to see what was happening from the outside.

World Destroyer looked at the school. He waited until Komaeda left so he could follow him. He needed to find out who was close to him so he could eliminate them.

The school bell rang and he teleported himself to stand on top of the building. The students began to leave the school.

"I'm really not in the mood to do math homework..." He heard someone mutter.

"Yeah, me neither. I don't even have time. Dad wants me to fix his car today,"

World Destroyer looked at where the voices came from. It was Komaeda. He was talking to a boy with pink hair. Next to them, there was a short boy with blonde hair as well.

He followed them. The three boys didn't notice him. Everything was going according to plan. That was until Komaeda's friends had left him alone and World Destroyer got careless. He was staring at Komaeda. The pale boy kept walking, and he teleported to be closer to him. A little too close.

All of a sudden, he stood right in front of Komaeda. Their faces were almost touching.

"Eh? Where did you come from?" Komaeda asked, tilting his head.

"My apologies,"

"Who are you? And why are there these... red squares floating around? And can you please back up a little?"

World Destroyer took a few steps back. This wasn't part of the plan.

"Hellooo? Are you not planning to answer?"

"My name is World Destroyer,"

"What an interesting name! It's nice to meet you, Destroyer-kun. Ah, that sounds a little strange..." He giggled. "Well, whatever. I'm Komaeda Nagito." He smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too, I suppose," What should he do? He messed up badly. What if Hinata deleted him because of this? He failed as an AI.

"But how did you get in front of me so fast? It's like you teleported,"

"I did not. I am a human. Humans cannot teleport,"

Komaeda laughed again. "I know that. But anyway, what are these squares? Can I touch one?"

"Yes,"

The pale boy reached out and poked one of the squares. It glitched for a few seconds before returning back to normal. "Aah! How did that happen?"

"Did it hurt?"

"No, but... that was so strange. What are these squares?"

"I think I should go now. I have places to be,"

Komaeda pouted. "What? Already? But I wanted to become friends with you,"

World Destroyer felt bad now. What? No, he didn't. He wasn't a human. He couldn't feel. But... then what was this strange part of him that wanted to spend time with Komaeda?

"If you want, we can go eat lunch together,"

"Ah, really? I would love to!"

"I am new here. Do you know a good resteraunt or Café?"

"Mhm!"

They went on a lunch date that day. It was nice. World Destroyer simply materialized money to pay for his food.

World Destroyer liked Komaeda. They spent more and more time together and the AI quickly forgot about his task.

-