Overworked

Hinata came home from work, exhausted. He always looked a bit grumpy, but it was much worse right now. He looked angry. As he took off his shoes, he heard Komaeda approach him.

"Welcome home, Hajime!" He said, smiling.

Immediately, Hinata's gaze softened and he kissed Komaeda's forehead. Komaeda was such a sunshine in Hinata's life. "Hey, babe." He wrapped his arms around him.

"How was your day?" Komaeda asked.

"Work was so exhausting... I'm really tired,"

"Aw, what happened?"

"The trial has been put on pause and it's gonna continue tomorrow. It's so exhausting and complicated, but I know my client didn't do it,"

"You can do it. I believe in you, Hajime." He kissed his cheek. "I made your favorite food. I hope you're hungry,"

Hinata grabbed Komaeda's waist and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you, babe. I'm very hungry,"

They sat down and began to eat. It was quiet for a while until Komaeda spoke up.

"You look so handsome. Especially when you're wearing a suit,"

"Oh, uh, thanks." He smiled. "The food is great, by the way. Like always. Thanks for always making such amazing food,"

"Aw, no problem! The best husband deserves the best food. And you are the best husband,"

"No, you are,"

"No, youuuu!"

"No, you're the best husband." Before Komaeda could respond, Hinata grabbed his fork and fed him the food. "Shh. It's okay, babe. Just accept that you're the best."

"Mmh!!"

After they ate, Hinata went to take a shower as Komaeda changed into his nightwear. Hinata always bought him fancy clothes and jewelry and Komaeda loved wearing those.

Hinata left the bathroom and walked into their bedroom with only a towel around his waist. Komaeda blushed and grabbed his phone, quickly beginning to scroll on it to distract himself from staring.

Hinata put on boxers and sat down on the bed. "It's so hot in here,"

"If you want, I can go get the fan from the basement,"

"It's fine, I'll just hug you while I sleep, you're cold." He wrapped his arms around Komaeda.

"Woahh! Have you been working out? Your arms are pretty big,"

Hinata grinned. "Yeah, actually. Glad you noticed. Do you like it?"

"Of course I do." He turned around to kiss Hinata's cheek. "But now we have to sleep. You have work tomorrow,"

"Ugh, don't remind me..."

Komaeda set an alarm for the morning and turned off the lights. "Get some rest and tomorrow once you come home we can do something nice together, okay?"

Hinata kissed his forehead. "I'll take you out on a date,"

"I'm looking forward to it already,"

-

Hinata woke up the next morning and forced himself to get out of bed. He had to go to work soon... He looked to the side to see Komaeda, but the pale man wasn't in the bed anymore.

He went to brush his teeth and get dressed. Hinata went into the kitchen. As soon as he saw his husband, he smiled.

"Good morning, Hajime!" Komaeda said, taking off his apron. "I made breakfast for you." He picked up the two plates and placed them on the table.