29 R.I.P

SORRY THAT IT TUCK ME SOLONG I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH LIFE AND ALL THE BULL THAT COMES WITH IT....BUT ENJOY I'LL UPDATE WHEN I CAN...✌

2 Weeks Later
Ketha POV
I was setting in the front roll of the church crying my eyes out with no one there that understanding. Andreas was dead and it was all my fault and on top of that my husband kicked me out and is divorcing me.Now I stay with ShayShay.

Everyone had left to go to Andreas house for the eating part but I wasn't invited. My preaser came to talk to me."Ketha you know Anddy wouldn't want you setting here crying about his passing."I wiped my eyes and tried to stop crying but I couldn't.

Maya POV
"Hey Andreas."
"Hi."
"How you holding up?"
"I'm holding."He says with that fake smile Ketha said he use when he's lying."Have you seen Ketha?"
"No she said she had something to take care of. Alva put that down."He yelled it excusing himself so he go help they're daughter.

10 Years Later
Ketha POV
It's been 4 months since me and Andreas divorce has been finalize. He won all rights to the kids so I had no say in when he put Alva in that crazy home. I cry every night for. I go see her everyday and every time it never fells, she cries and say how much she hates it there. She's tucking a liking to drawing. Their mostly drawings of Anddy, she always talks about him and say how if he was still living she would have to fight for him everyday.
"Moma..."She yelled when she seen me come in, smiling."Hey baby."I said smiling."Where's daddy?"
"He's at work honey."
"Oh..."
"You're 12th birthday is coming up."I said pushing her hair out of her face.Why'll she kept drawing."What do you want for you're birthday?"
"To see daddy."I almost cried when she said that."Umm...What else do you want?"
"To see my daddy."
"Okay."

Kemah POV
Went over to Marion to drop our kid of."Hey baby."
"Marion."
"So all us guys are going on Firday-"
"I'm busy."
"My mom is watching A'Mary, Kem-"
"Marion I have a life. I to work."

August POV
I was chilling at Maya and Chris today was my birthday and Lil Chris, so the twins was having a party today.
"Wassup uncle Aug."Lil Chris said walking to refrigerator."Happy bday lil nigga."
"Thank you.I can't wait into tonight all the hoes gone be on it."
"Shut up Chris don't nobody want you ugly ass."Chrissy said walking into the kitchen."Spring do though."He pulled a water out and started drinking it. She rolled her eyes."Yeah well she's a little brain dead."
"Hey she's ya friend, so that says a lot about you."
"Whatever. Hey Aug."She gave me a hug."That is our uncle Crissy."
"No he is not I wish you and daddy would stop saying that."
"He is. That's annt Ketha ex dumb ass."He said muffing her."Stop Chris, and so what you like Kemah."
"So.I can and one day I'm fuck the shit out of her."
"You nasty, you would want somebody to shit on you."I started laughing why'll she gave him a nasty look."You nasty, you know what the hell I mean."
"Yeah you want her to shit on you."I started laughing even hard."Nah that be you let people shit on you and you be shitting on them. That's why uncle Aug don't want ya shity booie ass."After that I left out cause those kids was doing to much.

When I walked in the living on couch she looked real bad.