15

I wanna thank all my readers , voters, and people who are commenting on my book...You are the reason that I up date...And if you not commenting or voten please do so....But don't comment to update, cause I well take my time then...Comment your thoughts and what you would like see more of....Again thank you guys and love ya....Oh and follow me oh twitter and on here....

This chapter have a sexual sense in it just to a waring......

###########################################################################################

Kemah POV 1 MONTHS LATER

I was laying in me and Marion bed mad as hell. Everyday this nigga go out and hang with the boys, but I got to stay in the house over something that happen a month ago. Like dang Mary I get it what I did was wrong, but if I don't get out this house I'm going to die of boreder."Okay baby how I look?"He said turning around posing like he in a photo shoot. Just rolled my eyes and rolled over and layed down facing my back to him."Aww...Is my baby mad today?"I shaked my head yes. He than got in the bed and pulled me into him. Then he kissed me on my cheek."What can I do to make my babies feel better?"I turned around in his arms to face him."Will first you can start by making my life a little bet easy, by letting me out the house."He sighed."Mane here we going again."He said turning over on his back."Mane yeah here we go again. Look Mary I'm sick of setting in the house why you all out and about with yo friends. That suk ain't cool at all Mary, it's boreding and tireding."He rubbed he's faca with his right hand."Babe look I know how bored you are just setting in this house all day, but your 6 months pregnant what you and ya friends do. Yall can do it right here in the saved of our home."I slapped him, but not that hard."Our home. Mary you ain't even hardly here a enough to be even calling this yo home or our home. You stay out all night and come in here drunk off your butt and talking and texting other girls telling them how you gone put it on them."He jumped out of the bed."First of all you need to keep ya hands to yourself and secondly, I wouldn't need to be sexting if you was doing ya job."It was hard for me, but I got up though and got in he's face."MY JOB...Mary I set in this house all day, everyday and not because I want to....But because you asked me to and for what, to be told I'm not doing my job as a girlfrined or babymama... Please help me out Mary, cause I'm lose as to what my job is..."He was bitting the inside of his joal."Now don't get me wrong, you keep the house clean and everything is srate around the house. You also cook me food and if I'm not homeyou put it up for me. I'll give you that much. But I need a little something something, or nice."Standed on tippy toes and just started kissing him tough and all. He picked me up and laied me down on the bed. He clamed on top of me."See this is what I'm talking about. You should be ready for the D every night."I rolled my eyes."Shut up Mary and hurry up so I can go to sleep."He grinded stupidly."Oh don't worry about that. Because what I'm about to do is gone knock ya ass out."He pulled his shirt I had on off and then pulled off my thug. He also tuck no time or played no games, he started pounded at my pussy. But not too hard that it would hurt the baby.

Chris POV

"Ooooh...Chr....Chri...Chris..."She moaned as she rided cj. I then slaped her ass, which made her scream papi. After that I don't know what came over me but I pushed her off of me and got out of the bed. She looked at me as she played with herself. She had nothing but lust in her eyes. I pulled her hand away from her pussy, why'll I was stroking cj. She looked at me with bagging eyes."Chris stop fucking around."She wined."Am I'm running this or are you running this?"I asked pulling her by her leg and turning her around."Chris if-"GCO by me thrusting in to her hard and roughtly."Ooooh....Chris.... Fuck..."I was going fast as hell too."Chris....Slow...Down..."

"Tell me you love it."She was crying."Are you seruise right now?"I asked pulling out of her."Chris why did you do that?"She asked still crying."Mane yo ass need to learn how to take cj. So don't why you do that me, cause I'm good at what I do. Maya never conplaned about cj."I said walking to the bathroom and taking a quick show, get dress and leaving. I was so pissed, that I just went to see my kids at Maya's house.

Maya POV

"So are you and Chris back on talking terms?"Ketha asked."Girl you know Chris dead beat daddy ass is hot headed. So to answer yo question hell noah."She started laughing."Well MaMa you did beat he's girl up."She still was laughing."Aye she deserved that ass whipping. I mean she started it."The door bell ranged just as Ketha said, "And you finish it."I was surprise when I saw Chris standing there."Damn Maya it is cold out here you know."He said pushing pass me. See what I mean hot headed. I closed the door why Chris walk into my living room like he pay the bills in here. When I walked in the living room this nigga had he's feet on top of my table. Oh hell noah."Yo Ma I'm hungry as hell where is the food in this bitch, have you ever heard of having a hot meal ready for the nigga that help you make yo kids?"I rolled my eyes."First of all get yo damn feet off my table if you want them and secondly that saying is for a nigga that your dating or marry to. Which nigga you are not. Now you can leave and take yo ass to you're moms, cause tha's where your kids are."He pulled me down on he's lap and said started talking to Ketha I didn't say anything."Yo Ketha how you been?"I was trying to get out of he's hold.