2 Suspended

"Ms. Hearts I'm calling yo mother?"

"Okay. She's at work though, so you going to have to leave a message."Said principal Staker.

"That's fine. But you do know I have to suspend you right?"

"Yeah. Do I have to go home?"

"No, just go back to class."

"Okay."

School went by fast when got home my mom was cooking dinner and she called me to the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am."

"what's this I hear about you been suspend for this week from fighting?"

"Ma'am this guy-."

"This not going to be a repeat Wisconsin."

"But he-."

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now go get clean up so you can help me with dinner."

I did as I was told them I called my brother downstairs for dinner. We all ate as a family and talked about how our day was. Then we went to bed.

The Next Day

August POV

"August Alsina if you don't get yo ass up for school."

"Ma I don't have school today."

"Boy who the fuck do you think you talking to? It's a week day you going yo ass to school."

"I can't go."

"Why can't you?"

"I got suspend."

"Well you not staying here, cause I got work and this is not the baby making house."

"What are you talking about ma?"

"I heard that girl you had in here last week talking about. Yes aug, it's yours aug. You was fucking some hoe in my house and you know I don't play that shit."

"Oh my god. Com on that was weeks ago."

"Boy don't be putting God in this. He ain't got shit to do with this."

"Yo Mel come get ma?"

"I don't care about you calling him and he's not here. You still ain't staying in my house, so get dress and get the fuck out."

"Fine can I get the car then?"

"Hell no I got to go to work."

"I'll drive you off ma and pick you up."

"Okay."

"Yes! Give me 15minutes."

"Okay hurry up August."

Maketha POV

"Maketha I'm taking Lil Men to school then I'm off to work. Your friend is coming over so you guys can do some work, please keep my house clean."

"What friend?"

"Don't know she said her name was Maya."

"She's not my friend."

"Be nice Maketha." She then left.

I cleaned my room up then I got in the shower when the door bell start ringing. I grabbed my robe and put it on then I ran downstairs to open the do. To be greeted be.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿HEY GUYS THIS YO GIRL KETHATI AND THE MORE COMMENTS AND VOTES I GET THE MORE I'LL UPDATE....
  WHO DO YOU THINK IS AT THE
   DOOR???
LMSAO:) :)