13 The Only 1

3 Months Later

Maya POV

I was so happy my babies get to come home today. I was kind mad cause Chris didn't want them or anything to do with cause of me."OMG I'm so excited my babies get to come home."

"Have you to Chris?"Asked Ketha."Umm..."

"Babe where do you want yo grill?"Asked Max. I know don't judge me."On the left side close to the table." He did what I said."I haven't."

"Will Marion said that he told him he was coming to the party tonight.'With some thot."Said Kemah.

Chris POV

"Why are you taking me again?"

"Cause I got to show MaMa she's not the only one that can move on."

"But she is, cause you show can't."

"Shut up Kately."I was ready and it was taking Kat forever."Come on Kat it's a damn pool party. You don't have time to get all hot."She came out in some short blue jean shorts that was open and a see through belly shirt. She looked sexy ass hell."You think I'm hot?"

"Huh...What?"

"Com on big head."Kat said leaving."You wasn't saying that last night."I said following her. We got in my car and went to Maya house.

Maya POV

Everybody was drinking and setting around the pool or in it. The grill was going and no I wasn't not drinking, cause I got to breast feed. We had the music playing and the twins was upstairs sleep. Chris and he's pretty girlfriend was here. It was getting dark so all the girls decided to come inside. Why the guys just stay outside. I went upstairs to check on the twins.

Chris POV

"Your Ketha's lil bro right?"I asked taking a drink out of my beer."Yeah."

"Will I'm sure we all wants to know this."I said chuckling."Why are you with Maya? I mean with yo age and all, but a guy like me have everything she needs."Everybody got quite."Man Chris this is-."

"Noah Aug I got this."I started smiling."Do you really wanna know?"

"Yeah."

"Will first I like that she put me second not first, second to her kids. The way she smile, when she gets mad at me, and how when she cry her nose starts to sweat. I like how she kisses me like the world is gone end and I like when she say I'm more of a men. Then you could ever be. I love her."Everyone start laughing."Damn Chris."Said Marion."Fuck you."

"Sorry I ain't gay."

Kemah POV

"How long have you known Chris?"

"MeMe!"Said Maya."Noah it's good. Me and Chris known each other since diaper days."

"Then why we just hearing of you?"

"Cause mom and I moved when I was 10. I just came back and now I stay with my daddy."

"Are you and Chris dating?"

"Umm...No we're just really close."

"Oh...So y'all fuck buds?"

"Kemah that is a enough."

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"No it's okay. She's pregnant I get it, but no we're just friends and I'm a virgin thanks for asking."

Chris POV

I went upstairs to look for the bathroom. I really wanted to talk to Maya alone without my friends and her friends butting in. I heard her talking to the twins in a room, so I walked in and closed the door."Ma-."

"Chris what are you doing up here?"

"Shhh...I was looking for the. bathroom."

"Looking for the bathroom my butt. Why you close the door?"I try to open the door."So we can talk."I said grabbing her by her waist and pulling her close to my chest."Whatever you got to say to me, you can say in front of everyone."I just kissed her and she pushed me."What the heck."

Teamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें