19 Real Talk Pt 1

Ketha POV

"I'm so sick of these shit Trey."I yelled trying to push him away."And you think I ain't all yo ass do is bitch about how I trech you like shit...When this shit is new to me and I'm trying my best....But do yo ass see that, NO cause yo ass is stuck up in the dumb ass frairy tell of how a relationship should be and it ain't that."He yelled pushing me into a wall."Fuck you Trey...I'm setting at a damn party I don't want to be at, hoping that my boyfriend would atless show me a good time...But NO, MY boyfriend was to busy fucking showing these girls that give two fucks about him a good time..."I pushed him and walked away."Don't fucking put yo hands an me Ketha for I beat yo ass and that's real talk."He yelled following me upstair's to our room.

Chris POV

August was at these live college party, but we got kicked out cause he's ass was picking a fight with everybody and shit. We back at my house now and he's ass is drunk as hell. He was sitting in the living room crying about how much he missed Ketha and how he wanna to call her."Mane Chris yo ass is so stupid you fucked up everything up with you and Maya she was yo real ROD. You should call her and see how her and yo kids is doing. Don't be like me. Wrondering what would of happen if you made a move."I chuckled"Aug yo ass is drunk as fuck...You to take yo ass to bed so I can go to sleep."He got up grabbing he's keys."Fuck you mane I'm going to Ketha house and I'm going to get her back...She my ROD and I can't let that bitch ass nigga win her heart and don't deserve a girl like her."

"Aug yo ass need to set down for you kill yourself Real talk."I said trying to stop him from leaving."Well atless I'll die trying to chance after her."

August POV

I was wheeping threw the strees in my car to get to Ketha house. When seent this bright lights, I heard a horne and then I seent black."

Skip To At The Hospital

Kemah POV

"Did yo call her?"Maya yelled. We all was scared out of are mind. Chris said that he didn't think he was going to make, cause he had been drinking and he was in no shape to be driving anywhere. Then we got Marion over here bitching about how Ketha is fucking up Augustt life and how if he don't make it he gone beat her ass. Cause this was all her falt.

Ketha POV

"LET ME GO TREY."I yelled and my phone started to ringing again so I keeped it up. And my phone was hot from calls to texts from Chris and Kemah. She was calling again and right when I was about to answer it. Trey snatched it out my hand and threw it."TREY WHAT THE FUCK."I yelled."I'M TALKING TO YO ASS."He yelled pushing me ."THAT WAS KEMAH."

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE....WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU, YOU LISTEN TO ME AND NOT BE ON YO DAMN PHONE."

"THEN I'LL LEAVE."I said grabbing my keys.