4 Trust Issues

1 Week Later
At lunch
Maketha POV

"Hey Lil Ma."Chris said pecking Maya on the lips.

"Hey babe."Maya said blushing.

"Hey girls."He said in a retchy voice.

"Eww."Kemah said laughing.

"Hell Noah."I said laughing.

"Man who told this bitch she can come here?"Said Marion.

"Boo."Kemah said giving him that look like be nice. He just rolled he's eyes and whisper something in Chris. Chris started laughing and then start talking about Friday."What's so good about Fridays?"

"The drinks."Maya and Kemah said at the same time."Lots of dancing and performing."Said Chris."Getting top from girl's and smoking blunts."August said winking at me."Hanging with the l homes, partying. But you wouldn't know anything about that."Marion said laughing.

"Oh see that's where you wrong at playboy. I use to go to college party all the time. I also use to get into fights everyday in Wisconsin cause of niggas and bitches like you thought that they mouth was pretty."August started to laugh."Bitch."Said Marion."NOAH WATCH YO MOUTH, BEFORE I LAY THESE HANDS ON YO."Said August."AN' IF I DON'T?" Marion got in August face."MAN YOU NEED TO BACK THE HELL UP."He pushed Marion and they was going to fight but a men August."MR. ALSINA go to the office...NOW!"August looked at Marion and said,"You just got lucky bitch." Then he left.
The Next Day
August POV

Coke was talking to me, but I was listening to anything she was saying. Cause I was to busy looking at Maketha put her things in her locker. Man I wish she didn't have a boyfriend friend. But I don't think that going to last, cause I think he's cheating on her with some other chick. She closed her locker damn she's walking this way play it cool. I gave her a head nod and she nodded back. An' kept it making to here next class. Way to go August, you just blow it."August are you listening to me?"Coke said in her whining voice."Coke I got to get to class."I start walking to class."Since when do you care class?"

"Since I found out you slept with the every guy that play sports."

Later That Day
Maya POV

"Christopher no."I said kissing me on my neck and trying to get me out off my cloths."Com on Maya we have been knowing each other for almost 3 years."I pushed him off of me."So and we only been dating for almost 2 years."He smacked his lips and got off of me. He laid down next me."Fine."Rolled my eyes at his childish attitude.

Kemah POV

"Boo why are you so mad at Maketha?"I asked Marion feeling a little sad for her."I'm not mad at her."We was making out and it was getting heated."Then what is yo problem with her?"He stop kissing me and sighed like he really didn't wanna talk about it."She's a bitch."He chuckled a little and got up to go in the kitchen to get a pop."Yeah to you and only you Marion. Why can't you just give her a chance?"I said following him in the kitchen."Cause she's a liar."He open his pop and drunk out of it."What she lie about?"

"She told August she got a boyfriend."I got a little jealous when he said that."So what that got to do with you?"I reply it with a little attitude."August is my boy and she's playing him."I rolled my eyes."How?"We was back in the living room setting on the couch."One day I caught her on the phone saying that she was not going to tell him the truth."I was mad now."Truth about what?"I some what yelled."I don't know and I don't care."I seeing Marion like this."Then why are you so mad?"I sighed and just rubbed he's back trying to calm him down."Cause... Just the thought of me knowing she's playing him. Is fucking with me."He said with the vane in he's neck popping out."Then why don't you tell him?"I sighed again."Cause he'll just take her side and tell me that I have no reason to lie on."

"No he's not."

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿HEY THIS YO GIRL KETHATI AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE... BUT I NEED COMMENTS, VOTES, AND READERS PEOPLE HELLO DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING...
     DO YOU THINK MARION IS RIGHT???
     DO YOU THINK KEMAH IS RIGHT???
     WHO DO YOU THINK WAS TALKING
      TO ON THE PHONE THAT DAY???
     DO YOU THINK SHE WAS REALLY
     TALKING ABOUT AUGUST???
COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW ME, AND GET MORE READERS.... PLEASE.... THANK YOU...