23 1st Grade

2 Months Later

Kemah POV

I was getting dress trying to be as quite as I can, so Marion wouldn't wake up. But I felled.

"Hey babe."He said kissing me on my cheek, then he lefted the tolit sit and pulled he's thing out and started peeing. I hate whenhe do that shit, why I'm in here"Goodmorning boo."

"Where you going?"He asked cuting on the shower."Umm...Out with Maya."

"Oh...Did you hear about Ketha?"He said getting into the shower."No, babe we don't talk."

"Her ass got what she deserved from leaving my homie to die in the hospital."

"What?"

Marion POV

"She got hit by a car 2 months ago and now her ass is fighting for her life."I started laughing."What part of that is funny Mar?"

 "All of it, look babe think of it this way. She about to see, how it feels to fight for your life and not have the one person. You would of thought would be by your side there, she really hurted August."I said geting out of the shower and wrapping a dry towle around me.

"Marion this has nothing to do with August. She is fighting for her life Mar, I know what she did was messed up. But I would never wish something like this on someone."I was in the closite getting dress.

"It has everything to do with him. Seen her again, I knew she was the same on Ketha from the 1st grade."

"You just said the same girl from the 1st grade?"

"What?No I didn't"

"Yes you did."

"I meant the 11th grade."

"Now that I think of it, you never did liked her. Why?"

"Cause I just didn't."

"No...No...A Marion, Chris don't like Ketha...With you it's something more. What happen in the 1st grade between you and her?"She asked putting her hand on her hip.

"I just met Ketha just like you did. Why you asking me about her 1st grade year? Ask her."

"Maybe I will, as soon as she's gets better. As an matter of a fact I'm ask Maya to take me to go see her today."She then left, cause Maya was here. Man I fucked up, I should of just told her.FUCK...

Teamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें