17 What

3 Months Later

Ketha POV

It's been 3 months since that fight I had with August and Chris and that ain't talking to me. and this shit is killing me, but what's killing me the much is. Now Maya isn't talking to me. I use to set at the table with them, but I got tired of being invisitable to them. So I just started setting outside on the side of the school. It was the end of the day and I was setting out side waiting for Trey to pick me up. But like everyday I had to walk home. He's house was really far from here. It was dark, cold out and poring rain out. I was crying cause I felt stupid. When I walked in the house Trey was in the living room with he's crew smoking, music loud, and play the video game. I was pissed and at this point I didn't care about the outcme of me mouthing of at him right now."REALLY TREY...YO ASS UP IN HERE PLAYING THE GAME, MUSIC ALL LOUD, AND CHILLING WITH YO DAME CREW...WHY I'M SETTING AT THE SCHOOL WAITING FOR YO ASS."He looked at me and started laughing."Shut the fuck up Ketha and go cook us something to eat."I walked over to where he was set and got in he's face."I'M NOT COOKING SHIT FOR YOU OR YO DAMN CREW...IF YALL HUNGRY YOU GO FIX YALL SOMETHING."

"Mane Ketha get the fuck out of my face and go do what I said."He said getting up and pulling he's pants up."NO...TREY I'M AM SO SICK OF YO SHIT...I LOVE YOU AND ALL BUT YO ASS IS NOT THE TREY THAT ASKED ME TO MOVE IN WITH YOU."I pushed him."See now you than made me mad."He started hiting me and why I screamed and try to make him stop he's friends just set there."NOW GET YO ASS UP AND DO WHAT I SAID, BUT GO CLEAN YOURSELF UP."I shucked my head and then got up and ran upstair's.

Ryan POV

I was chilling at my crib with ViVi. Her ass is still holding out on me."Stop Ryan."She said trying to push me."Com on baby my sister is leting Trey hit it."She chuckled."Well good for yo sister, but you still ain't getting any. Now get yo big ass off of me."I rolled my eyes and got up."Babe have you seen my sister at school?"I asked as she was eating some popcorn."Yeah. Why?"She asked concertly."I don't know. My mom and dad keep calling me asking if shes over here."I was getting worry know. This not like Ketha."Well maybe she's at Trey."

"Trey said she ain't there."

"Trey is a damn lie. I saw her getting into he's car once."

"Why did he lie to my parents then?"

"I don't know baby. Maybe that got into a fight and she told him to lie if that ask. Now canyou please stop worrying and watch the movie."

"But that not Ketha if her and my parents got in a fight she would of forgaving them by now and went back home. Something is going on and I'm going to find out what it is."

################################################################################

HEY DO YO THINK RYAN GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON WITH HE'S SISTER?

IS KETHA STUPID FOR STAYING OR NOAH? AND WHY?

HOW DO YALL LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR?