20 Real Talk Pt 2

Trey POV

She was on her away down the stair's and I pushed her down the stair. She grabbed on to the rilling and try to stop herself. But she still fell. She got up crying like a little ass girl."Yo ass ain't going no where."I ran downstair's as she was going to the door. We was outside now and we was on the ground and I was on top of her."STOP TREY."She yelled."GIVE ME THE KEYS."I said slapping her and puching her. Into these lady came outside talking about she about to call the cop. So I just let her ass go and went back into the house.

Ketha POV

I was crying, I drove to Kemah house first but she was there so I left. So I just went home. I knew I was going to have to hear they mouth about he I'm grounding and how I'm never going to leave. I pulled into the drive way, cuted the car off and got out. Closing the door and locking it behind me. I used my house to open the front door. Just as Ryan walked past."KETHA WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?"He yelled."Long story.Where is mom and daddy?"I asked scared a little."They went to a party at dad's job.Yo ass is in some dippe shit when they get back."He said walking into the kitchen."Ryan can I use you're phone?"I asked following him."Where is your's?"He asked pulling his phone out he's pockite."Trey brok it."I said taking it."Why did he brok your phone?"He asked why he put chip in to these blow."Long story."He chuckled"Yeah...And when you getting that ass whoop I'm say the same thing."He yelled as I was walking out of the kitch on the phone.She didn't answer so I sent her a text.

To MeMe: These Ketha please text me back.

From MeMe: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

To MeMe: At home what's going on?

From MeMe: YOU BATE TO GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW OR WE GONE HAVE SOME PORMBLES

To MeMe: What's going on?

From MeMe: HOSPITAL

Skip To The Hospital

I walked in and everyone was looking at me. Marion was killing me with he's eyes.