7 Party P2

Chris POV

"Who the fuck are you?"

""Oh hey pretty boy."No one calls me pretty boy or that's they ass."Pretty boy?"

"That's what I said. What yo mommy didn't teach you how to come at a girl with some respect?"She said pushing me."No, she always told me not to let myself be played by a bitch. BITCH!"Everyone yelled, 'oooh'."Will I hope you don't dance like a bitch, cause you sound like Coke-Coke bitch ass."Everyone started laughing."OH HELL NOAH, DJ HIT ME."Chris and ViVi started battling head to head. I was in wow at the way Chris was dancing. I would never guess Chris can dance. Marion joined in with Chris and that was no surprise to me that he can dance. Then this fine ass light sinked boy joined ViVi. Everyone start screaming go Jay and he was killing it. After 3 hours they was done and everybody started screaming."Seniors, seniors, seniors."ViVi and Jay won, but I thought it was a tie. ViVi was about to walk off to get a drink, but Chris stopped her."Damn lil mama."She just laughed and said,"Don't call me that. ViVi."Chris smiled."Chris and this nigga here is Marion."

"Cool."This guy walked over and gave her a kiss."Great job lil mama."She started blushing."Thanks. This is Chris and he's friend Marion."

"We met."

"So are yall just my sister friends or is it more?"

"Umm... Maketha. She probably never talk about me, cause I do to much. So she say."

"Oh."Maya then walked up to Chris."There you are. Hey Ryan."

"Hi."

"Girl you killed it out there."

"Thank you."

"I'm Maya."

"ViVi."

"Cool."Kemah ran over."Girl what is taking you so long to get help Maya?"

"What's wrong?"Marion asked."Ketha locked herself in the 3rd floor bathroom."Ryan tuck off running up the stairs. He knocked on the door."Go away."

"Maketha it's Ryan open the door."She open the door and he went inside, closing the door behind him.

Maketha POV

He hugged me and I just cried in he's arms.He asked me what happen, but I didn't answer him. Cause then I'll have to tell him about Tremaine and I being in a relationship. I really thought he was the one for me and here I'm am sitting in a bathroom crying, cause he was kissing the girl from outside. I feel so stupid for saving myself for him and thinking that one day we'll get marry and have beautiful kids. My thoughts was interrupted by my brother."Maketha please tell me what happen?"Here go's nothing."Tremaine and I been dating for 3 years now."

"Okay."

"Is that all you going to say? I mean you not mad?"

"Hell no, I are ready knew."

"How? Who told you?"

"You guys tried to hard to act like you don't like each other. Plus ViVi told me."

"That bitch."I chuckled."The real answer I'm looking for is why you crying?"

"He cheated on me."

"Oh."

"That's all you going to say?"

"What do you want me to say?"I rolled my eyes."Can't you be a little upset?"

"I'm am."

"No your not. If this was some other guy you'll be ready to kill them."He set there quiet."You acting like you knew are ready."He still didn't say anything."Did you know?"

"Will-."

"OMG. YOU KNEW; WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?"

"Cause it was none of my business. Plus Trey is my guy and that's just a guy thing. We keep are friends secrets."

"J YO FUCKING SISTER THOUGH."

"Yeah, but it's boys before hoes. So I couldn't tell you."

"FUCK YOU AND HIM."I open the door and ran downstairs, I was done being miss nice, good girl. The bad bitch is back and here to stay. Fuck everybody I'm doing me again.