30Birthday Show Down

SORRY IT TUCK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE, BUT I HOPE YOU GUY'S ENJOY THIS CHAPTER... LIL CHRIS AND CHRISSY IN THE MM➡(MAYA AND CHRIS KIDS)...✌☺

August POV
When I walked in the living room I couldn't believe my eyes, it couldn't be. She looked so sick, stressed, and tired out."Ketha?"
"Hey"She said making herself smile."How you been?"I asked."Living...Umm...Umm...Is Chris here?"She said getting up"Yeah. You want me to go get-"
"UH NO!"I just looked at her like she was crazy."Uh no...Umm...Umm...Ca-an...Can you just make sure the twins get these and wish them a happy b-day."She left after that."Ketha wait." I said trying to stop her.

Andreas POV
"Hurry up Molly."
"Daddy when are we gone see mom again?"She asked."At her funeral."I mumbled."What?"
"Molly we're never seen your mom again."
"But why?"She asked putting on her jacket. I opening the front door so she go to the car."Let's go kid."

Alva POV
"NO!"I said holding on to my mommy."Alva I have to go. Mommy has work."
"But I hated her and daddy blames me for Dreas death that's why I'm here and we both know he's never coming to see me. Cause let's face it, no one works that much."I yelled."Alice Alva Dovell. Stop, you're daddy doesn't blame you for Dreas death. He blames me why do you think he put you here and tuck you guys away from me."She started crying and I never heard or seen my mom cry. This was the first. I hugged her and just let her cry.

Lil Chris POV
Damn this party was popping, all the kids was in the game room, the adults was upstairs, and all the older kids was in the basement. Spring was tweaking and grinding on a nigga. They was playing all the through back music. When I seen Tony yanking on my sister arm. I pushed Spring and nearly ran over to where they was.
"GET YA DAMN HANDS OFF MY SISTER."
"This ain't got shit to do with you pretty boy."He said yanking my sister stares him and then mugging me."Pretty this kid."I said chuckling,"WHO THE HELL YOU'RE CALLING A PRETTY BOY!"I mugged him."YOU...I'M CALLING-" BOW, I popped that nigga in his shit and before I knew we was fighting.

Chrissy POV
I was having fun with my girls just laughing and joking around when Tony came over being loud."Yo sexy floor now."
"Umm, sure baby. Girls I'll be back."I said walking to the dance floor with Tony. I danced with him into I was tired."Baby I'm about to go get me a drink."I said."Oooh mines too."He said hitting me on my butt."Okay."I left to go get I drinks and when I got back he was sucking face with some other bitch. I threw the cups at them and then ran away."Chrissy wait."He yelled following me."Chrissy stop."He said pulling me."No Tony. I'm sick of you treating me like shit."
"Oh whatever Christian cause you're so prefect. I saw you with Johnathan. With ya ass all up on him."He said hitting me on my ass."My ass was not and if it was, else it was my ass and not my mouth."I then slapped him and walked away. He followed me and yanked me by my arm."Bitch have you lose your damn mind."Next thing I know Lil Chris was in Tony face yelling and Tony called Chris the one thing he hated the most a PRETTY BOY. They started fighting, my mom came downstairs yelling. Then my daddy and Uncle Marion came downstairs and broke up them up. Then they told everyone that the party was over.