10 Knocked Up

2 Months Later
Maketha POV

All us girls was at the mall looking at baby stuff. Yeah you guess right Maya is knocked up by Chris childish ass."Oooh, look at this MaMa."I pointing to at some baby shoes. She walked over rolling her eyes."I'm hungry."

"You always hungry."Kemah said laughing."Fuck you MeMe I'm eating for three now."I pulled her to the food court."Com on cranky mama, let go get you something to eat."

Chris POV

"How it feel to be a daddy?"Marion asked Chris crazy ass."Like I've been fucked by two fat bitches."They both started laughing."That mad?"

"HELL YEAH, she always bitchin about something. Chris I'm hungry, Chris my feet hurt, Chris I'm fat. Chris, Chris, Chris, shut up bitch your pregnant get over it."They laughed again."Man I thought it was a good idea to move together, but hell noah. I can't even go out without her saying she gone take my kids else I'm getting her something from the store."They cracking up."Is that why you didn't hang with us last friday."

"HELL YEAH, she gone watch me get dress then when I was about to leave she gone say. If you go out I'm leave and you'll never see you kid, cause every time you go out you drunk and high then you come up in here trying to push up in this. So I stayed."We was smoking and drinking."How's the sex?"

"SEX. Man she said, she I'm not hitting shit into I put a ring on it. Like what the fuck that suppose to mean?"Marion was laughing."She want you to make her wify. Put a ring on it."

"WIFY. She lucky to be a baby mama, I don't need sex from here uptight ass anyway. That's what Tina's for."

"TINA!"They both said surprisingly at the same time."Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after school. Also when I'm late to class."

"You late everyday."Marion said."Exactly, so when she make me stay after to tell me about myself. I tell her about herself why fucking the shit out off her."As I said that someone through some keys on a table.

Maya POV

I walked in the house from my day with the girls. When the smell of kush hit me in my face and heard Chris saying how he fucked the shit out of some girl. I locked the front door and throw my keys on the in the keys bowl by the door. I tuck my shoes off then walked in the living room pissy. I set down and put my feet down on lap hard ass fuck."FUCK MAYA."He said as he pushed my feet off of him and jumped up like he was going to hit me."GO A HEAD CHRIS HIT ME."I said jumping up."MAN."He smacked he's lips."HIT ME CHRIS."

"MAYA BET TO GET OUT MY FACE."

"AN' IF I DON'T?"

"MOVE BITCH."

"WHO YOU TALKING TO CHRIS?"...."YO MAMA'S IS THE BITCH."I pointed my finger in he's face."DON'T YOU EVER IN YO FUCKING LIFE CALL MY MOM'S A MAMA OR BITCH. ARE YOU CRAZY. I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH."I slapped him in the face and I can tell the pissy him off."YO MAMA A BITCH."Then I got closer in face."ARE YOU MAD OR NOAH."He pushed me and I fell, August and Marion just up."WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS."August said why Marion helped me up."Man she's pregnant."Marion said why I was crying."I DON'T CARE SHE THINK SHE CAN JUMP IN MY FACE LIKE SHE'S CRAZY AND NOT PREGNANT. OR AIN'T GOT NO SENSE, I'M PUT SOME SENSE INTO HER LITTLE ASS. You know what yall need to go."

"What?"

"Get the fuck out since yall want to pick sizes and shit."He said walking them to the door and slamming it and locking it behind them. l ran upstairs and started packing some of my stuff. Then called Kemah.

Kemah POV

I was getting ready to go to the club with Maketha and Vivica, when my phone started ringing. It was my girl Maya and she was crying."What he do know?"

"Can I come stay with you for a little bet?"

"Sure."

"Okay thank you."When I got off the phone with her, I Maketha to tell her that I was busy and couldn't come out tonight.