25 Party/Crazy

Ketha POV

6 Years Later

It's been 6 years now sense I've been out the hospital and lives benn great. I have been marry for 3 years to Andreas Dovell, we have 3 beautiful kids. Alice Alva Dovell and Andreas Dovell Jr they're 2 years old soon to be 3, and Melissa Molly Dovell she 1 years old soon to be 2. Kemah is talking to me now, but she still don't know about my pass.

"And give me my damn toy."Alice siad running behinde him into the living behind him. And stuck it in he's boxer and then threw it.

"There you happy now."

"Now I'm about to kill your ass."She said running up to him, but before she can do anything I grabbed her and slammed her down on the couch."Get off of me bitch."I started crying, cause I hated when this happen's

"Andreas go get your dad and put on some clonths."

"Okay."He ran upstair's.

"It's going to be okay Alice calm down."I said rubbing her head.

"No get the fuck off me...Your hurting me bitch."

"Alice...Please..."

"Fuck off."

"Andreas...Help..."He came over with needle and injected it in here leg. Then he stuck her upstair's to her room and then came back down.

What happen Ketha?"I shacked my head, for him to just still asked again."What happen?"I was scared to tell him, cause I already knew what he was going to do.

"Andreas-"He tuck off up the stairs and I follow behind him.

Andreas POV

"Jr..."He jumped turning around and started crying."Why do you fuck with her?"I said pulling my belt off, then closed and locked he's room door. Just so Ketha couldn't get in.

"She said I couldn't play cause I had coodies."

"Will you know what to do."

"But dad she started it."

"But I'm finshing it."

Maya POV

"Damn you don't fucking listen."I just rolled my eyes and kept getting ready for the New Years party at Ryan house."If I'm telling you not to do something. It's for a damn reason MaMa."

"Chris I'm am not Kemah and you are not Marion and even if we were. I still wouldn't listen to shit youn got to say. Now yo ass can set in the house and miss this damn New Years party. But I'm not, cause you know how Ryan party's be and plus my girls gone be there."

"But Ketha's gone be there and you know I don't like you talking to her."

"Who gives a fuck about what you like Chris. Are you going or not so I can take the kids to your mom's."

"I'm going, but to only look out for yo stupidy ass since you aint listen to me."

We got to the party and I see August and Marion ugly asses set on a couch drinking.

"Wassup."I set down.

"Let me guess MaMa dragged you here too?"

"Hell...Uh...Aug why the fuck you here?"

"Drinks and bitchies."I just shacked my head.

"Nigga why you lying."Marion said."His ass here cause he wanna see Ketha."I started laughing.

"Shut up Marion...Yo ass just mad, cause she didn't give yo ass the time of the day in 1st."I started laughing.

"Word."

"Yeah...She didn't even remember this nigga and she still don't."

"Damn Marion yo game must weak."I laughed.

"Fuck you Chris."

What yo talking about."Kemah walked up asking.

"About how ketha and Marion m-"

"Shut up Chris....Damn..."