21 Fuck Ketha

4 Months Later

Maya POV

So the twins are 4 years and 12months old. We was at Ketha house, she's the most hated one out of hole crew. But I think that if they set down and listen to the raise she went MIA or came to see August why he was in the hospital. They would understand why.

 "So how you doing?"I said her and she sighed."Good I guess, my baby's coming here in two more weeks. How that bitch ass maded nigga of a babydaddy of yours doing?"

 "Girl please don't get me started."

 "Start talking."

 "Will first of all this nigga then moved in on me. Talking about, 'we need to be a family for the sake of the kids.' Like you wasn't trying to be a family when I was pregnant."

 "See that's why I don't like him. Him and Marion, they always got something slike to say."I started laughing."Girl Marion is the cools one to me out of all the guys."

 "Will then shit, it must be me."

Marion POV

All of us guys was at August house just chilling. When this nigga Chris brought Ketha up. Like nigga don't nobody fuck with her ass. She probably got two kids and one on the way.

 "Have yo heard from Ketha or anything about her?"

 "Really Chris?"Fizzies asked."Wha?"

 "I knew she was shaded from the first day we met her and I usually don't call females out of they name. But I hope some one run the bitch over and keep going."I said whooping Chris ass at the game and August started laughing.

********************************************************************************************************************

YO THIS YO GIRL AND I KNOW IT'S BEEN ALONG TIME BUT I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU FOUR UPDATE TONIGHT....ALL I NEED YOU GUYS TO DO IS VOTE AND COMMENT SO THIS BOOK CAN KEEP BEEN UPDATED....LIKE I SAID NO COMMENTS AND NO VOTES...THEN NO UPDATES...SO COMMENT AND VOTE OR I'M NOT GOING TO UPDATE, I'M PUT IT ON HOLD AND NO TELLING HOW LONG IT'S GOING TO BE ON HOLD.....SO IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN YOU NEED TO COMMENT AND VOTE ON EVERY CHAPTER....THANK YOU....