31 Standed Up Party

ALVA IN THE MM➡(KETHA AND ANDREAS KID)...✌☺

Chris POV
"Look at this shit."Maya fussed, why'll she was cleaning up her broken marble glass table."Maya-"
"We have y'all damn party, just trying to be nice cool parents."
"Maya-"
"Then y'all pull this shit. Look at my damn house, look at my table. This shit wasn't cheap, y'all think money grow on trees."
"MAYA!"I yelled."Don't be yelling at me. I shouldn't have listen to you, look at my damn table."She said throwing something in her hand."I'll buy you a new one."
"You batter."
"Maya you go to bed I got this."

She left and I turned and looked at the twins. Lil Chris was still mad, why'll Chrissy was crying silently."Okay I'm ask this once and once only."I said taking a deep breath."What happen?"They just set there."What?CHRIS!"I yelled."Oh dude was pulling on, on Chrissy and shit. Like she was his child."I looked at Chrissy."Chrissy?"
"Stop yelling at me."I set down next to her and pulled her close to me."Cupcake I'm not yelling at you."
"Daddy Maurice started it. Me and Tony was just talking and Maurice just started hitting him."
"What?"Lil Chris yelled jumping up."Tony was just standing up for me."
"Chris set."
"Nah fuck this she's lying. That nigga was talking shit, but he was fucking with the wrong one. Cause I'd ain't no puck."
"Who the fuck you yelling at?"He just stand there with his chest out."Oh word. Chrissy go upstairs, Marion go lock the basement door behind her and watch out for Maya."They both did what I said."Oh so you want to fight over some bitch shit?"
"Yeap if I'm fighting for my sister."

2 MONTHS LATER
Ketha POV
I'm am so happy right now. Alva is coming home for a week for her birthday and they said if she's good they'll let her come home on Fridays and let her stay into Monday every week. I invited everybody over and cooked a big dinner I was up all night cooking and now I'm baking. I got her a cake made, but I still wanted to bake so everything can be prefect.

MIDNIGHT
I was sitting on my couch waiting for everyone to show up every seen 2pm and no one has came yet. I cut the music off and was on my way to bed. When I heard a knock at my door. I almost broke my neck to get to the door. I thought it was Andreas with Alva at the door, but it was Maya.
"Hey girl."She said hugging me."Hi."I said hugging her back."Where's everybody?"
"They haven't showed up."
"Oh...Is Alva sleep?"I set down on the couch."No."She set down to and put her bags on the floor."Where is she?"
"I don't know."
"What you mean you don't know?"
"Andreas hasn't bring her yet."
"Wait.What?"
"Maya her birthday is today and I haven't seen, talk, or heard from her."

Andreas POV
I had just got off and was on my way to my mother house to get Molly. An' I couldn't shake the feeling that I was forgetting something.
"Hey baby."
"Hey Mom."
"Daddy."Molly yelled running up to me."Hi Molly did you have fun with grandma?"
"Yeah we talk to mommy on the phone. Grandma said she was having a surprise party for you."I looked at my mother confusedly.
"Okay Molly go get you're things to go."My mother said. I put her down and she ran off some where.
"Umm...Mom what is she talking about?"
"Alva surprise birthday party. By the way where is she?"
"What do you mean?She at the-, Oh shit."She hit me with a wooding spoon."Watch you're mouth Andreas Dovell. Please tell me you didn't forget to pick her up."She asked, why'll I was rubbing my hand she popped me on."Okay.I didn't."She popped me again, but this time on my arm.
"Owe."
"Don't get smart with me. That girl is probably crying."
"I'm about to go get her now.Molly come on."
"Not talking about her Andreas. I'm talking about ketha."
"I don't care, she can try and kill herself for all I care."

Alva POV
I was just setting in the pick up/waiting room when Tommy walked pass. He's really name is Thomas and everybody calls him T.Hand and if they didn't there was gone be some problems.
"Yo LadyBug."That's what he calls me."What's shaking Tommy?"He set down and kissed me on my cheek."Ya mom's late?"
"No. My daddy coming to get me."
"You mean ya mom's donor."I he said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers."No my dad."I said laughing."Nah that nigga ain't no damn daddy, dad, or father. He's a damn donor."
"Tommy there-"He cut me off by kissing me."Happy B-day LadyBug. Don't forget about me in the big world."
"Tommy, I'm only going to be gone for 3 days not even that."I said standing up grabbing my stuff."Yeah whatever."He stand up and pulled me into a hug. When I heard someone clearing they're throat.