9 Feelings

Next Day
Maketha POV

I woke up the next morning feeling like shit, my head was banging, my legs was killing me, and was naked. OMG I'M NAKED. I heard someone groan, I told myself "Please be Tremaine."

"How you feeling ma?"Once I heard that voice my heart dropped to my stomach. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me on my shoulder."Are you hungry?"

"My head hurts."

"I'm on it."He said,"I'll be right back."Putting on some boxers and basketball shorts. When he went in the bathroom I got up and got dress. I was putting on my shoes, when he came in."Are you leaving?"

"Huh. Oh yeah my moma need me."

"Okay. Let me get dress and I'll take you."

Chris POV

"Man that party was on hit ."

"Shut up Chris."Maya said rolling her eyes and leaving."Man what's wrong with her?"Marion asked."CJ made her tap out."Chris started laughing."Damn CJ finally got some play."Marion said laughing.

Kemah POV

I started laughing at MaMa crazy ass."Girl that ain't funny."

"Will you did ask for it, I mean he did asked if you was sure?"I just couldn't stop laughing. Her ass came in here walking funny."So I was drunk ass fuck. I'll say yes to anything and he knew that."

"MaMa it's not that bad, I mean look at it this way?"She rolled her eyes."Chris loves you and he think of you in some way. For him not to use a condom on you."

"MeMe your not getting it. I could be pregnant right now, cause of his stupid ass thinking of me some type of way. We not ready for kids or marriage."

Who said anything about marriage?"

"He bet to be saying something about marring me. If he going to be getting me knocked up with he's kids. He lucky I didn't kill him."