27

3 MONTHS LATER

Marion POV

"Fuck Mar..."I moaned as Marion was hitting my spot."Shit Ketha..."He goaned."What the fuck did you just say?DID YOU JUST CALL ME HER."I pushed him off of me. I can't believe this nigga just called me her why we was making love. To call me by her name when we're augry is one thing, but to call me her name why we in bed. Just let me kow that you still have feelings for her.

"Kemah come on I didn't even bust yet."

"I don't give a fuck about you're damn nut...You can go fuck her."

"Kemah come on don't be like that. I told you that the feels I had for her aint there no more."He said trying to pull me back to the bed.

"No Marion...You can get the fuck out...Cause you on some bullshit."

"Really...How I'm on some bullshit???"

"Cause you saying that you don't like her or wanna be with her, but yo ass just called me her."

"No I didn't you're hearing thongs...Now come on so we can finish this."He try to pull me to the bed again.

"No Marion...Tell you damn hand to finish it for you."Then walked out of the room.

Ketha POV

It's been 3 months since I last talked to August and I been feeling bad ever since. Cause I try so hard not to remember what happen to me when I was with Trey. He really messed my life up, I can't even go out to my mail box without a gun on me. My brother go grocery shopping for me on Friday's and the girl that I use to work with when I worked at the club, gose clothes shopping for me on the weekends.

"Hey ShayShay..."

"Hey boo..."

"So I got you some sexy things from VC..."I nodded going through the bag.

"ShayShay...What did I tell you about buying me thugs."

"Girl...By yo men is gone get sick of seeing you in the same underwear...You need to try something more sexier for him...But not to night, cause this are mine...DeDe freaky ass is taking me out tonight."I laughed at her crazy ass.

"Get off on me."I heard Anddy yell.

"Say I'm a dickhead."

"No Alva I don't like this game...Oww...Your hurting me."

"Stop being a bitch nigga and take this ass whipping.."

"Stop Alva."When I got upstair's Alva was hitting Anddy like he was some nigga off the street and he was crying and trying to push her off of him. Why trying to protect he's face. But he couldn't."MOMMY..."He cried out.

"Shut the fuck up mommy boy and fight back bitch nigga."I stop moving and I pulled her off of him. Then ShayShay grabbed her, I ran over to his unconscious body and start crying.

"ShayShay take the girls to my moma's...I'm take him to the hospital..." Isaid grabbing my bag and running out the house with him in my arms.

Maya POV

"Maya every time you go over there or talking to her I have to go out with the boys and get laughed at and told that I don't know how to controal my woman."

"OH...SO THIS IS JUST ABOUT YOU LOOKING LIKE JOKE TO YO DAMN FRIENDS..."

"Why you yelling Maya."

"CHRIS...Chris her son is in the hospital...He aint did shit to us and she hasn't either...Yall don't even know the shit she went threw for you guys and you guys never asked...But yet all you guys wants to talk down on her..."Then grabbed my keys and left.