1 Team

"Maketha hurry up before you miss yo bus."

"Okay Moma." I blow myself a kiss in the mirror. Then I grabbed my jacket and bag and left. First day of school here I go.

At School

August POV

"Men its hella badies this year."

"Hell yeah and cj is ready for business." We all start laughing. "Dammm." Me and Chris said and Marion start laughing. "Yall some thrust niggas."

"Noah never am I'm. But I bet I can fuck."

"The only you fuck is yo hand"Me and Marion start laughing. "What you laughing at Mar last I heard MeMe ain't letting up."

"Keyword last you heard."

"Well MaMa don't have to fuck me, cause she's the main and that's what these othr bitchs for."

"Bet not let Ma find out or that's your ass." We was laughing into Coke walked up.

"Hey August."She said hugging me.

"Hey Coke." I said grabbing that ass lightly.

"You can't say hey Marion."

"Hi." He said then looking away.

"Chris."

"Bitch."

"Yo mama."She then walked away.

"Damn men why you still fucking with her?"

"Cause she got good mouth game, but you wouldn't know."

"You going to catch something."

Noah. That's yo job."

Maya POV

I was putting my things in my locker that I don't need when this girl said excuse me.

"Excuse me, I'm Maketha this is my first day and I'm looking for then counselor office?"

"Lil Ma. I like yo shoes."

"Thank you. Umm. Can you help me please?"

"Sure, follow me." I said closing my locker.

As we was walking I felt some strong arms rap around her my waste. Then a kiss on my neck. "Hey Lil Ma." Chris said then gave Maketha a head nod. "Where you going are class is the other way?" We was face to face now."Well damn Chris I didn't know you was my daddy too."

"You keep talking like that I'm lay you down."

"Oh really." We start making out, but that didn't last long cause Marion ass had to say something. "Damn yall need a room."

I flicked him off. "Hey ma." He said to Maketha. "Hi."

"You new?"

"What?"

"Yeah."She gave me a look like what. "What grade you in?"

"9."

"Damn. Lil Ma why you hanging out with a freshy?"

"I didn't know."

"Hell noah."

"I just need help I'm not try to befriend anyone."

"Who the fuck you talking to? You bet to get yo freshy ass out off are floor."

"Your floor?"

"Yes. With yo loose pussy ass."

" I'm a virgin. Yo mama is the one with the loose pussy." She said then walked away. "Marion that was not nice."

"No that bitch think she can come up here and talk her shit to me.Talking about she's a virgin, her ass is lying and she know it."

Maketha POV

I work in my gym class and this boy run pass and hit me on my butt. "Big booty." He yelled and before I knew it we was fighting and I was sent to the office.

I was setting in the office waiting on the to call me back. When this fine boy walked in and set down next to me he looked like he was mad. He looked at me and said."What?"

I just shuck my head."Then why you staring at me?"

"Sorry."

"Why you in here?"

"Fighting."

"Damn. On yo first day ma that's not a good look."

"How you know it's my first day?"

"Look I was there when Marion put you on blast in the hallway."

"Oh. Why you talking to me then?"

"Cause your cute. I'm Aug and you are?"

"Taking."

"Oh ma it's like that?"

"Ms. Hearts" The principal called me back.