Introduction

Intro:
Karan Kundrra (KK)- He is an actor. He is a very sweet, innocent person. He is very real. Just a Gentleman. He is too much hot looking, handsome and his brown eyes kills every girl. He is no.1 in romance. He was a contestant of bigg boss 15 and he was 2nd runner up. He has a huge fan following. He is also CEO of KKUNDRRA industry. Everyone crave for him. He is in a committed relationship now.

Tejasswi Prakash (Teju)- She is also an actress. She is a very sweet, innocent and brave girl. She's very real.
She is very attractive and cute and she has a Laddoo face. Everyone loves her a lot. She was a contestant of bigg boss 15 and She is the Winner of the season. She has a huge fan following. She loves to buy houses. Currently she is doing Naagin 6.
She is in a committed relationship.

Karan's dad (kp)- such a humble person. Loves his family a lot.

Karan's mom (km)- too much sweet person. Loves family a lot.

Teju's mom (tm)- too much sweet and nice person. Loves her daughter and family alot.

Teju's dad (tp)- such a gentle and nice person. Sometimes a bit strict about teju because she is papa's princess.

Pratik Wayangankar(pra)- Teju's younger brother. He is 4 years younger than teju. He is a very sweet boy, honest and innocent. Love his sister a lot. Kisi ne agar akh utha kar teju ko dekha bhi, to uski jeena mushkil kardenge wahi pe hi.

Omi: Karan's manager

Aada: teju's best friend

Umar: karan's best friend

Abhi aur koyi character nahi hai cause maine story nahi sochi hai. Jab jo dimag mei ayega woh dal dungi. So agar koyi character aye age jake to woh tabh hi pata chalega.