Part 28

Together ❤️❤️ Forever      Part 28

Let's continue

Kk's eyes was widely open and he was shocked 😳.

The scenario in front of him was this

Kk- yeh kya ho raha hai yaha ?

Km- are beta, agaya tu.

Kk- yeh kya ho raha hai ?

Km- mai apni beti ko breakfast khila rahi hu 😏❤️.

Teju smiles 😁

Kk- matlab sab mujhe bhul hi gaye.

Km- abhi to shaadi bhi nahi hui hai, aage aage dekho hota hai kya.

Kk- 😐.

Kd comes their chuckling.

Kd- abse yeh humari bahu nahi, beti hai.

Teju- 🥰🥹

They teased kk for sometime and completes their breakfast.

At 10am.
Their designers came with their engagement outfits.

There were lots of outfits and they are trying all. Which will match and will look good, that they will choose.

Teju was wearing each dress and showing to kk.

1st one: kk- 👎🏻
2nd one: kk- 😕
3rd one- kk 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Teju- ☺️☺️😊

Then they choosed his outfit matched with her one. The designers left.

Kk pulls teju close.

Kk- aaj bina ready hue iss outfit mei itna beautiful lag rahi thi, to engagement ke din mera kya hal hoga ?

Teju- Acha 😙😁.

Kk- Laddoo, I can't believe ki humara shaadi ho rahi hai.

Teju- same, sachme hamari shaadi horahi hai. Hum itne age agaye, pata hi nahi chala. First lvg mei milna aur kuch din baad humare shaadi.

Kk- yes (kisses her forehead)

Then they went to km, kd. The gossiped for a while. Got ready and went for shopping. Tm,td, pra, umar and adaa also joined them at the mall.

Teju- umm, mai keh rahi thi ki kyu na hum pehle lunch karle fir shopping kare. Lunchtime to ho hi gayi hai.

Everyone agreed,

Le Kk- sidha sidha bolna, ki tujhe bhuk lagi hai. Bhukkar kahiki 🤣.

Teju glares at him

Everyone went to the food court, and did lunch. Now it's time for shopping. So they went to lots of jewellery shops to find the best jewellery set for her. 3/4 shops ghumne ke baad finally ek shop mei sab jewelleries dekh rahe the. The boys where sitting on the sofa. And ladies were seeing jewelleries.

Ek ek necklace teju apni neck pe hold karke dekh rahi thi mirror pe, tabhi kk ek dusra necklace lake piche apna haat samne lake teju ke neck par hold karti hai, aur teju apna necklace niche hatathi hai and smile karti hai.

Kk- Yeh wala zyada beautiful lag rahi hai tujhpe. 

Teju blushes ☺️

Then she finals the he chose.

Then they all were looking for engagement ring 💍.

Km- humari bache ki ring bohot hi beautiful and unique hona chahiye.

Tm- ha ha bilkul.

After trying 25 pairs of ring. Finning they got the one.

After buying the jewellery, all went to shoe shop. They bought their shoes matched with their outfits.

Once tejran is done with their shopping. The others did for themselves for the engagement.

Then all decided to watch a movie. They watched. While watching, teju slept keeping her head on Karan's shoulder. Kk chukled at her and adores her, later everyone had their dinner and went to their respective houses.

Continue in next (sorry for short part)

Thank you 😊

Target- 80 votes