Part 31 Engagement

Together ❤️❤️ Forever ♾ Part 31

Let's continue

Time past in jiffy, now it's 4pm.

Teju is getting ready, her team came at her house and adaa is also with her.

Kk also getting ready, his team came to his house and umar is also there.

Km, kd came home to get ready.

Teju's side

Adaa- dada, aisi makeup karna ki jiju ka hosh hi ur jaye 😄.

Teju- blushing ☺️. Ayee shut up.

Adaa- dekho to sahi, kaise blush kar rahi hai yeh.
Everyone laughs

KK's side

Umar- Mangesh dada, aisa makeup karna ki teju ise dekhte hi reh jaye.

Kk- Umar, ab bas bhi kar, pura din tune mujhe sirf tease kiya. (Admin: Par sach to yeh hai ki Sunny ke mann mei Laddoo phut raha hai 🤣😂😁)

Umar- Haww, mujhe pata hai ki tere mann mei Laddoo phut raha hai 😏😁.

Kk hits his shoulder playfully.

After 2 hours, everyone went towards the new house.

All the guests has arrived. Omi and nikhil are taking care of everything until they reach.

KK's car reached first so they're waiting for teju to come because they both will do the opening of the new house by cutting the ribbon and make an entry.

Within 10 mins, teju also arrived.

The moment he saw her car, he immediately came out of the car and was waiting for her to come out so that he can see her. Km and kd are laughing looking at his harkate.

Le Umar- are are karan, thoda sabar kar, at least use car se utarne to de thik se 😂.

Teju came out of the car and was adjusting her dress, she didn't see kk yet. Aur idhar humara banda to gaye 🤣🤣.

He is just staring at her without blink once.
He is totally lost in her 😍.