Part 47

Together ❤️❤️ Forever part 47

Let's continue

Kk went to get ready meanwhile teju just did some touch up with mascara, kajal, blush on, and red lipstick. And applied sindoor aa bit deeply.

Kk came wearing a hoodie.

Kk was 😍 seeing his wifey

Kk- hayee mai marjawan (he put his hand on his chest and said this)

Teju blushes ☺️

Teju- chale aab ? Controlling her blush.

Kk— haa haa chal. Smiling at her.

Then sat in rubicon and started the journey.

Kk was driving and teju was sitting on passenger seat.

Teju- Sunny hum kaha ja rahe hai?

Kk- Marine Drive

Kk- I know that is your favourite place after beach.

Teju smiles and then kissed his cheek.

Kk chuckled.

Then teju took out her phone and posted their wedding picture.

@tejasswikundrra

Caption- Only love & gratitude in our hearts for everything that brought us to this moment

Caption- Only love & gratitude in our hearts for everything that brought us to this moment. Seeking all your love & blessings as we begin this new journey together 💖💖♾.

(Imagine her as teju and the boy as kk)

She tagged as a a collaboration tag so that he can approve it and it becomes a dual tag.

Then she posted.

The view of the road was amazing and romantic songs were playing in the radio. Teju took some videos of the road and Kk's when he was singing along the song. Then she uploaded those on her story.

Soon they reached there. First kk came out from the car and opened the door for her. He forwarded his hand towards her and she got down holding his hand.

Both sat there and enjoy each other's presence and the view. Teju kept her head on Kk's shoulder and he wrapped his hand around her arms.

After sometime they were chitchatting. Kk took out his phone to take some videos of this moment. He just pressed instagram and was shocked and surprised.

The whole day he didn't used any of his social media platforms. He just spent time with teju and his family.

So he doesn't know anything.

The very first post was teju's which she uploaded while coming here.

First he noticed the name. @tejasswikundrra
Then he saw the post. He was smiling.

Then he went to her id and saw the Name.
Tejasswi K Kundrra

KK's eyes got moist. He kissed teju's cheek.

He also posted a picture of their wedding.

@kkundrra

Caption- Together ❤️❤️ Forever ♾

Caption- Together ❤️❤️ Forever . You are the person I'm destined to spend the rest of my life with Mrs. Kundrra. Teri kismat da likheya tujhse koyi nahi kho sakda. Thank you everyone for the blessings. #TejranForever #SunnyLaddooForever #TeamShaadi #harmaidanfateh

This is also a dual tag. Teju will Approve once she sees
it.

Posting this he put his phone on his pocket and hugged teju tightly.

Teju- sunny, walk kare ?

Kk- Hanji chalo.

Then they both got up and started walking holding hands.

First teju was at the road side but when kk saw some cars are running very fast, he immediately pulled teju the other side. She smiled at his protectiveness.

Teju- Sunny ek selfie khicho na.

Kk- ok

They took a selfie and kk uploaded it on story.

After sometime they came back to the car and drove back home not before having an amazing dinner at their favourite restaurant.

They reached home and all retired to bed.

Continue in next

Thank you 😊

Precap- Reception