Part 55

Together ❤️❤️ Forever part 55

Let's continue

Days past, it's time for dis to go.

It's afternoon and their flight is at evening.

All are very emotional and upset.

Kk was sitting at tejran's room alone, and his eyes were moist and red. Even if he doesn't show his reaction, his eyes and face was saying it clear that he is sad.

Teju came to room and saw him sitting on bed hiding his face with his hands. She knew that he is very emotional. Teju went to him and sat besid him. Kept one hand on his shoulder.

Teju- Sunny

Kk looked at her.

Teju looked at his eyes and immediately hugged him and rubbed his back. A tear escaped from teju's eyes also because she have been too much attached with all the dis and bharat Arjun in just few days. She immediately wiped the tears without making him realise that she cried.

Teju- Sunny, pls itna udas mat ho

They broke the hug.

Teju cupped his face

Teju- Can you realise, if you be so broken, how it will affect on dis ? Will they able to go leaving you like this ?? Aur agar hum itna tut jayenge to mummy papa ko kaise sambhal lenge ?? (Her eyes wear moist) They will come back soon, (saying this, she kissed his cheek) don't be sad, I don't like my Sunny being sad.

Kk just smiled a little.

Teju- niche chale ??

Kk- hmm.

Then they both went down. The mohol of the house was not much good, everyone was silent. Bharat and Arjun were very sad leaving tejran, especially teju, they both had made a different bond with teju.

Teju helping dis for last minute packing, kk is with bharat arjun.

It's time for heading towards the airport. All left with a heavy heart.

Reached airport. Everyone was hugging each other, kk tried hard to control him as paps were there.

Km kd both are crying, teju hugged bharat Arjun, her eyes is flowing, also she gave them some instructions as a big sister whith broken voice.

Kk was not able to control so he said bye and went to the car.

Before going,

Kk- Mumma, rona nahi (with brocken voice and red eyes)

Then they went inside and rest came and sat in the car. Went back home.

In the car, it was complete silence, both were looking through the window, suddenly kk remember how teju was hugging bharat Arjun and crying also giving them instructions with broken voice. He smiled a bit. He was thinking how rapidly she got attached with his family. The bond they have between teju and Arjun Bharat.

Soon they reached home.

At night,

To lift up KK's mood, teju thought to watch a movie together in the living room.

Teju- Sunny, movie dekhe ?

Kk- ok

Then she started playing a nice movie. Both are watching it and having homemade chips made by aai. Kk was enjoying the movie and teju was happy seeing him.

After few time, kk noticed that she has fallen asleep keep her head on his shoulder. Kk smiled seeing her. Then he turned off the tv, and picked her up in bridal style and went to room and made her lay on the bed. He also got freshen up and slept cuddling her.

Continue in next

Thank you 😊.

(I know this part is very boring but don't worry, twist is on the way)