Part 8

Together ❤️ Forever     Part 8

Let's continue...

Next morning,

They had flight to go to Mumbai at 10am.

It's 6:30am, KK woke up first and saw his precious person is still sleeping hugging him.

KK POV- Are, yeh abhi tak so rahi hai, ise to pata hai ki aaj subha humara flight hai 10 baje, ise to mujhse pehle uth jana chahiye tha. Humesha yeh bohot jaldi uthte hai, chahe kitna bhi early  kyu na ho, Laddoo humesha mere se bhi age uth jati hai. Aaj kya hua? Thaki hui hogi zyada. Utha deti hu warna late ho jayega.

Pov end..

KK- Laddoo, Laddoo. Uth ja bachha, aaj humara flight hai na. Der ho jaygi baby, Uth ja ab.

Teju- bass aur 5 minutes Sunny pls. (Her voice was broken and her face was pale)

By seeing her, KK felt she is not well. Immediately he put his hand on Teju's forehead to check her temperature. She had fever due to getting wet in rain for a long time, even they got wet while shooting because the song is rain themed.

KK POV- Shit, ise to fever hai. Ab kya karu ?
Zyada baarish mei bhigne ke wajah se bukhar aya hai ise. Pichle 2 din se baarish mei bhig raha hai lagatar. Kuch ghante baad to flight hai, cancel kardu kya? Ya kuch der ki hi to baat hai, chala hi jata hu aaj. Yaha pe to proper care bhi nahi milegi. Kya karu kuch samajh nahi araha. Ise utha ke dekhti hu.

Pov end..

KK first called Omi to bring medicine then trying to wake her up.

KK- Laddoo, Laddoo uth ja ab bachha, pls uth ja. Breakfast karke medicine bhi lena hai baby, tujhe fever hai, uth ja.

Teju woke up and KK helped her to get up from the bed. Her face was too much pale.

KK- ja baby. Fresh ho ja, mai coffee banati hu, coffee pine se aram milega, then breakfast karne jayenge aur maine Omi ko boldiya hai medicine lane ko.  (Kissed her forehead)

Then KK goes to make coffee. Teju fresh hone ko na jake KK ke pass jata hai aur back hug karta hai. Then KK pulls her front and hugged her.

Kk- kya hua mera Laddoo? Zyada tabiyat kharab lag raha hai ?

Teju- nahi. (She was emotional) Thank you Sunny. Thank you so much, mere birthday ko itna special banane ke liye. This was the best birthday of my life. You are the best Sunny. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ❤️. (Tears fall from her eyes)

Kk broke the hug and made her look at his face.
He saw a slip of tears on her face.
(He cupped her face)

KK- Laddoo, tu ro kyu rahi hai pagal? Why are you crying baby? (He wipes her tears, kissed her forehead and cheeks and cupped her face again) You don't have to thank me baby. I just did all these for the most precious person of my life. I just want to see a big smile on your face. That's what matters for me only. Aur mai apni jaan bhi de sakta hu apni doll ki smile ke liye. 🥰😌❤️😘

Teju again hugged him tightly and tears were coming from her eyes non stop.

Continue in next
Thank you 😊