Part 21

Together ❤️❤️ Forever        Part 21

Let's continue

Next morning, 7:30am,

Both are sleeping peacefully, teju's head was on Kk's chest.
The sun rays fall on their face and teju woke up.
She opened her eyes and saw she was sleeping on his chest. A instant smile came on her face.

Then she is trying to wake him up also.

Teju- Sunny, Sunny (she was rubbing her thumb on his cheeks)

Teju- sunny uth jao baby, late ho jayega,

Kk woke up and saw the most beautiful face in front of him. He pulled her close to him and kissed her forehead and cheeks and gave peck in lips.

Kk- Good morning my jaan.

Teju- Good morning my love 😊. Chalo abh uth jao aur tayyar ho jao. Mai coffee banati hu hum dono ke liye.

Kk ready hone jata hai and teju kitchen mei jake coffee banati hai.

After making coffee ☕️, teju also gets ready.

Then they both came to living room after getting ready and having their coffee.

Teju- Sunny, shoot ke baad mai sidha yaha arehi hu.

Kk- kyu ? Ghar nahi jana ?

Teju- jab tak mumma, I mean auntie uncle wapis nahi ajate tab tak nahi. 

Kk- 😏😏

Teju- haa, galti se woh bol diya tha (she is blushing a little but hide it and was looking down)

Kk- ok aab chal, mai tujhe chhor dunga, fir ddj set jaunga.

Teju- kyu ? Mere pass to gadi hai.

KK- to kya hua, mai tujhe akeli jane nahi dunga.

Teju- Sunny, mai to humesha jati hu akeli

Kk- par mere hote hue nahi ❤️.

Teju- par tujhe late hojayega.

Kk- nahi hoga 😘 (kissed her cheek)

Teju nodded hopelessly and smiled 😊.

Then they went to parking area, teju told her driver to take her car to the set. They both sat on Karan's car.  KK was driving and teju sat beside him. Romantic songs we're playing in radio. They reached Naagin set.

She said bye to bye to kk in kissed his cheek, he also did they same and teju went to her vanity. Kk went to his set.

It was 1:30pm.
Teju was shooting and kk got 1 hour break for lunch. So he thought of having lunch with his Laddoo. So he went to her set, while going, he bought food from restaurant. He reached her set and was waiting for her in the vanity.

After 15 min, teju got her break and went to her vanity. When she opened the door and put her first step, she got totally surprised 😍. Her sunny is there waiting for her.

He was looking at his phone, when he heard the door's sound he looked toward there.

Kk- agayi mera Laddoo.

Teju went inside and sat beside him.

Teju- Tum yaha ?

Kk- haa, to mai yaha nahi hungi to salman khan hoga ?

Teju hit his shoulder playfully.

Kk- ek ghante ka break mila aur yaha ane mei sirf 10 min lagte hai to socha eksaath lunch karlu. Dekh khana leke aya hu humare liye.

Teju got so happy and kissed his cheeks.

Then they both had their lunch.
Now it was time for kk to go as he has his shoot continuity.

Teju hugged him tightly as she didn't wanted him to go. Kk also hugged her back tight.
He kissed her forehead.

Kk- Laddoo, hum milenge na raat mei to tu kyu sad ho rahi hai?

Teju - 😔 raat hone mei to bohot der hai.

Kk- Laddoo, par jana to hoga na. (Kissed her cheek)

Then they broke the hug and kk left, teju did some touch up and left for her shoot.

The whole day passed in jiffy.

Now at night, 10pm
Teju ka packup ho gayi, she left towards Kk's set. She was driving herself. Due to traffic jam she was stuck. Then she reached. Kk came after packup, they went home. Had their dinner and slept cuddling each other.

Continue in next

Thank you 😊

Target - 80 votes