Part 17 PinkVilla Award

Together ❤️❤️ Forever Part 17

Let's continue

Anusha in mind- yeh, yeh yaha kya kar raha hai ? Kaise chipak ke baithe hai dono. I... I just hate this guy.

Manish is beside her so he was looking at her again and again to see her expressions (😂😂)

Then the show started.
They are hosting and everyone one is taking their awards.

The whole time tejran is doing chitchat, smiling, laughing, KK kissing teju on forehead, cheeks, nose, lips. Teju is rubbing her thumb on his cheeks, hitting him playfully, holding his arms on her hand. Sometimes they are having handlock.

And everything is noticing by anusha and she is 😑😑.

Now it's turn for them to recieve the award.

Manish- Now it's time for PINKVILLA STYLE ICON SUPER STYLISH COUPLE AWARD.

Anusha- To present this award, we would like Urvashi Dholakia on stage.

Urvashi came on stage and taking out the name card.

Teju and Karan holding each other's hands very tightly as they were too much excited as their name would be announced now ❤️. They both were staring at anusha and waiting for her reaction 🤣.

Urvashi- PINKVILLA STYLE ICON SUPER STYLISH COUPLE AWARD goes to. . . Of course (staring at anusha). . . TEJASSWI PRAKASH AND KARAN KUNDRRA.

Most biggest and wider smile came on their faces. They both stood and came to the stage while having a hand lock. Teju took the award amd they posed for some pictures.

Idhar humare Chudail ka shakal dekhne jaisi thi 🤣🤣🤣. It was very clear on her face that she was burning and what not she was feeling 😂.

Her face- 😑😑🤐😓😶 ( she is speechless)

Now it's time for speech.
KK- Thank you so much Pinkvilla for this award. This award is very special for us as we achieved this together as a couple. My everything is selected by my little one. When she is not satisfied with any look of mine, she always says that this doesn't suit you, do it like this, like that. She makes me perfect always (kissed her cheeks 😘). Thank you.

He gave the mike to teju.

Teju- Thank you Pinkvilla for the award. Whatever little I understand of fashion, I really just believe in being comfortable and the rest always comes from Karan. He approves absolutely everything, my outfit, my heels, what hair I do, what makeup, what lipstick. So this award completely goes to Karan. I have no say what I wear or what I do. So THANK YOU SO MUCH KARAN KUNDRRA and Thank you Pinkvilla.

Anusha is totally speechless. She is standing like a statue putting a fake smile on her face.

Then kk hold her hand and both got down of the stage. After 10mins they came out of the hall and posed with the award for paps. Our two Fuddus on full josh 😃😃.

They were near the exit gate but didn't got out, they were waiting for the car

They were near the exit gate but didn't got out, they were waiting for the car. When the car will arrive, omi will let them know.
They are standing in a corner.

KK- today was the one of the best day of my life. (Rubbing his nose with her nose. She was also doing the same ❤️)
Teju- Mine too 😌❤️

Omi came and told them that the car is here. They had a handlock and went to the car and sat.

Nikhil and omi took a cab as they will go to their own house.

In the car
KK called omi
Kk- Hello omi, ass pass ek hotel room book kar, aur details message karde jaldi.

Teju looked at him shockingly 😦.

He cut the call and looked at her with a smirking smile 😏.

Teju- room kyu book karwayi ? Ghar nahi jana ?

KK- aaj itne bade achievement ka party jo karne hai.

Teju aur kuch nahi bola because she was also happy and she knows kuch bolke fayda bhi nahi. Agar kk ne ekbar decision le liya to nothing can change his mind.

Teju- 😊

They reached the hotel. Went to room. Luckily dono ka ek set spare dress kk ke car mei the.
They changed their dresses. Kk called at hotel's restaurant and ordered a champagne bottle.

Teju was aware of that because she was busy folding her dress. After 5 mins. The champagne came, KK received it and went near teju who was standing near the window seeing the sky and lost in her thoughts.

KK kept his hand on Teju's shoulder and teju looked at him and turned towards him. He raised his eyebrows and showed the champagne bottle.
Teju got suprised. Teju smiled and kiss his cheeks. Then they both hold the bottle and kk opened the bottle.

They they had their champagne and enjoyed. They both kissed the award also 😅.

Then they had their masti. (Mai masti ko explain nahi kar rahi hu. Jise jo samajh na hai samajh lena. Because I don't know what my audience like so aap khud imagine kar lena as your wish. I really don't like mature scenes. I feel disgust so I am aware of it).

And slept

Continue in next

Continue in next

Thank you 😊

Target- 80 votes
10 comments

(Next part nahi chahiye kya?)