Part 9

Together 😍 Forever Part 9
(Sorry for late upload, if you get confused, please read the previous part and then read this part)

Let's continue

KK- please baby, no stop crying, go and get fresh or else we will get late. (He kissed her head, then broke the hug and wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks)

Then she went to get fresh meanwhile KK made coffee for themselves. They had their coffee then went down to have breakfast. Nikhil, Parvez, and Omi also joined them. They had their breakfast and KK made Teju have her medicine.

They went to room, completed left over packing and got ready.

KK- Laddoo, mai niche ja rahi hu check-out ke procedure khatam karne. Tabtak tu rest kar, thik hai.

Teju- ok.

KK kissed her forehead and left. After a while KK came back to the room and took their luggages, then they all went to the airport.

At the airport, Teju Was feeling very cold because her dress was to open. So she took out a shirt of KK's night suit from his luggage end wore it.

All the time, KK was taking care of her, in every 10 minutes he was checking her fever

KK was making Vlog, when he was recording, he turned the camera towards teju.

Le KK- Yeh Bombay pohochte pohochte wapis heroine ban jayegi 😂😂❤️

Teju- 😅😂

For working so much, Teju was thirsty, so KK bought her a juice 🧃. She sat on a marble space like a sweet, innocent baby and started drinking her juice. KK laughed at her 😂😄.

After a while, they reached Mumbai

After a while, they reached Mumbai. At Mumbai airport, they reached the garage, KK's car and Teju's car was there.

KK hugged her tightly.

KK- Ghar jake dawai le lena. (Kissed her forehead 😘)

They broke hug and went to their houses.

Teju's side:
Teju was so tired and weak, that she had no energy to look around the house. She hugged tm and tp and went to room, messaged KK that she reached and slept.

KK's side:
He reached home, hugged km and kd

Km- kaisa hai bacha?

KK- Thik hu Maa.

Kd- Teju beta kaisi hai, puttar?

KK- Waise to thik hi hai, par aaj subha thoda tabiyat kharab hogayi thi.

Km- kya hua bachi ko?

KK- Woh thoda bukhar agaya hai use, zyada baarish mei bhigne ke wajah se.

Km- Haye Rabba, Teju jaldi thik ho jaye bass. Chal, ab tu bhi jake thoda rest karle. Thaki hui hogi na bohot. Tujhe kuch khana hai beta?

KK- nahi Maa, abhi bhuk nahi hai.

Km- Acha thik hai, rest karle pehle.

Then KK went to room, changed clothes, got fresh, and lay on bed, took his phone and saw a message from teju. He replied 'take care and call me after you wake up' then he slept.

Continue in next.

Thank you 😊