Part 13

Together ❤️ Forever    Part 13
(I am so sorry for being late. I was very busy at my business fair. Now it's over. From now I am going try my best to give regular updates)

Let's continue

They reached one restaurant, some romantic songs where playing in the background in low volume, there were candles and rose petals on the table. They had their favourite food and enjoyed a lot. Did a lot of chitchat which was full of laughter and Teju's baby talk.

Then they came out of the restaurant and our CID paps caught them. Paps took a lot photos and videos. They did a lot of funny talks with paps.

Finally they reached the car and at first they went to Teju's House to drop her. KK Come out of car and opened the door for her. She came out and hugged KK tightly. She was not leaving him because she doesn't want him to go. Same for Karan also. He also doesn't want her to go, he also hugged her tightly. After 10 minutes, they broke the hug. Teju kissed KK's cheeks and he kissed her forehead and gave a peck to her lips. Then Teju went inside and KK also went home.

Next morning,
At Teju's house

Teju woke up at 10 am because she has afternoon shift of shooting. She got freshen up and came downstairs. Sat on dining table with Aai and Baba.

Teju- Aai, breakfast do jaldi, bhuk lagi hai.

Tm- Haa beta, abhi layi.

Tm Serving their breakfast and Teju and Td are chitchatting. After serving, Tm also sat with them.

Td- Aaj kitne dino baad hum eksaath baith ke khana kha rahe hai. Kisiko to fursat hi nahi hoti humare saath thodi time spend karne ki. (Td ne ye Teju ko tease karke bola kiyunki you all know she doesn't get 5 mins break from her shoot and sometime she also have night shifts).

Teju- Baba, isme meri kya galti hai ? Mera shoot hota hai 🥺😔(said in sad and emotional tone)

Tm- kitna acha hota na agar aaj Pratik hota to. Hum pura family saath hote.

Someone from back
Sm- To mai to yehi hu.

Everyone locked at him.

Tm- Are, Pratik beta.

Teju- Pra

Td- Aaja beta.

(So Pra was on holiday with friends for 4,5 days)

Pra came and touched Tm, Td's feet and sat  with them.

Tm- beta, tu to kal ane wale tha na ?

Pra- haa aai, socha aaj hi ake sabko suprise dedu.

Tm- Acha kiya

Pra- kya baat hai di, aaj aap  gharpe ho?

Teju- haa, woh aaj afternoon shift hai so isliye.

Pra- Hmm, acha hai, warna to aapka chehra dekhna bhi mushkil hai.

Teja- Pra, tu bhi 😔

Tm- Ahh, kuyu chida raha hai meri bachi ko ?

Td- kyu ? Sach hi to kaha Pra ne.

Teju- 🥺

Tm- Prakash ji 😠, yeh to bacha hai aur shaitan bhi hai par aap to samajhdar hai na, to aap kyu aise bol rahe ho?

Pra- Acha sorry. Ab itna senti mat ban. Mazak kar raha tha mai.

Td- Chalo thik hai. Aaj sab saath hai, isliye kisika mood kharab nahi karna chahta, isliye maaf kardiya.

Teju  had a smile on her face 😊.

Then they gossiped together for long time.

Continue in next

Target: 70 votes
              8 comments