Part 14

Together ❤️❤️ Forever Part 14
(Guys aap logo ne target complete nahi kiya, maine itne derse wait kiya ki target pura hone ke baad part dungi lekin target complete hi nahi hua. Ek minute lagta hai ek comment karne mei sirf. Agli baar target complete na hone tak parts nahi ayega 😞)

(Non edited, bhul chuk maaf karna)
Let's continue

At 1pm, Teju got ready and went for shoot.

On the other side, KK also doing ddj shoot.

At evening 4:30pm,

KK called Teju on VC as he got break. When Teju received the call, he was just stuck on her.

Teju was blushing seeing his reaction 😊

Teju- SUNNY (In calling tone)

Kk came back from his LA LA LAND

KK- Hi sweetie pie.

Teju- Hi mera little,

KK- you are looking so beautiful baby. 😍

Teju smiled 😊

Teju- Waise aap bhi kam handsome nahi lagrahe.

KK- Acha ji

Teju- Hanji

KK- kya kar rahi thi tu ?

Teju- kuch nahi, set pe baithi hu, dusre shoot ke liye wait kar rahi hu. Tu bata ? Tu kya kar rahi hai?

KK- Abhi break mila, vanity pe baithi hu, 30mins baad firse shoot hai.

Then they talked for more five minutes and cut the call as Teju was called for her next shot.

KK POV: Ek kam karta hu, Teju ka to aaj late se shoot start hua hai so late se hi pack aup hoga.
To mai apna packup hone ke baad Laddoo ko pick karne jata hu.

At 9pm,
She came to know that her pack up will be around 10pm and she knows that Karan ke ddj shoot ka packup humesha 10:30 to 11pm tak hota hai. So she thought of giving him a surprise by going to pick him up.

So around 10, she packup and went to his set by driving herself.

She went and saw paps where already there.

She was like 'gaye bheins paani mein'.

She came out of the car and paps started clicking her as well as teasing her that she went to his set.

KK was still inside as he didn't packup yet.

Teju tried a lot to convence them that they
should not tell kk or his team that she came.
She wants to surprise him. Paps agreed. Then she went inside.

She went and saw, his shooting is going on, so she silently sat with the audience. After few minutes Suddenly KK's eyes fall on her and a big wide smile came on his face but he continued his talkes as the camera was rolling. Teju understood and she also smiled back 😊.

She took out her phone, took a short glimpse of him and posted on story of instagram. After the show end, KK ran towards her and hugged her tightly. She also hugged him back softly. Neetu mam and marzi sir like 'Aww' of them.

Then they went to his vanity, he changed, and both came near the car. Parvez drove his car to home. They will go by Teju's car. Paps started clicking them. They posed for paps and talked to them. After 5 minutes, They sat on the car, Teju was driving and KK sitting beside her.

Teju dropped him to his house, she also went her house and both slept 😴.

Continue in next

Precap: The most dhamakedar and best Award
show ever for them.
Guess it which award show ?

Target- 80 votes
8 comments

Thank you 😊