Part 33

Together ❤️❤️ Forever ♾      Part 33

Let's continue

Next morning,
Teju woke up, did breakfast and went to Sunny's house.

Today they will shift their house.

All the stuffs are packed and omi and Nikhil already went with the packages 📦.

Km did a small pooja.
All were a bit emotional for leaving this house.

Then they went to the new house and started organising everything.

It's evening now.
All are working since morning.

Kk asked teju to eat something lots of time but she didn't listen.

All were working on living room.

Teju ko kabhi kabhi chakkar arehi thi and use weak feel ho rahi thi but she ignored.

Suddenly she felt too much weakness. She was not able to stand. She lost her balance and fell on her knees.

Kk looked towards her to say something when he saw her falling on her knees due to sickness.

Kk- Laddoooo

He immediately went to her and hold her securely.

Kk- Laddoo, kya hua hai Laddoo ? Tu thik hai ? Kya hua hai tujhe ? (He was panicking)

By the time, all came to them.

Km- kya hua hai bachhi ?

Teju was not able to talk properly.

Teju- woh.... Woh kuch nahi.... Shayad...... thodi weakness hogayi.. hogi..... Mai...... mai thik hu.

Km- puttar, tu pehle teju ko sofe pe bitha.

Omi- mai doctor ko call karti hu.

Kk makes her stand and took her to the sofa. He sat first and made her lay on the sofa and put her head on his lap.

Km made some fresh juice and made her drink.

Kk was caressing her hair. After a while, doctor 👩🏻‍⚕️ came and checked her.

Kk- doctor, kya hua hai ise ?

Doc- inki bp bohot hi low hai and dehydration bhi hua hai. Maybe she is not taking her meals properly and pani bhi kam pi rahi hai.
Abhi mai sirf ek vitamins de rahi hu. Dhyan rakhiyega ki miss Tejasswi apna meals time pe le rahi ho aur liquids zyada pee rahi ho.

Kk- thik hai doctor, thank you.

Doc- ab mai chalti hu.

Doctor went.

Kk- kitne baar bola hai maine ki kuch khale, kuch khale, thoda rest karle, lekin nahi. Tujhe sirf apni man mani karni hai. Tujhe kuch hoti hai aur jaan mera nikal jatan hai.

Teju- sorry 🥺🥺 (made the best puppy face)

Le kk- 🫠🫠🫠 pighal gaya

Km- Sunny. Kyu dant raha hai use ? Pehle hi uski tabiyat kharab hai aur use dant raha hai. Beta, aab tum koyi kam nahi karoge, samjhe. Bacha kucha jo kam baki hai. Woh sab hum sambhal lenge. Tum ab rest karo.
Sunny, tera room to bilkul ready hai. To tu ek kam kar, teju ke apne room mei leja. Mai kuch snacks bhejti hu tum dono ke liye. Aur tu bhi iski sath hi rehna.

Kk- thik hai mom.

Then he takes her to his room and made her lay down on bed. He was also tired thought to take some rest. He also lay down on bed and pulled teju more close to him. She kept her head on his chest.