Part 45

Together ❤️❤️ Forever part 45

Let's continue

Kk- aap teeno yaha eksaath kyua kar rahi ho ?

Meenu di- woh... hume kuch chahiye tha.

Madhu- woh liye bina hum tujhe andar nahi jane denge.

They were smiling sheepishly.

He was confused at first that what they are talking about, then it hits him.

Kk- yaar shaadi mei to jute ke liye iitne paise dene pare, aab kya firse mujhe luto ge ? 😕

Madhu di- hanji, obviously. Itne asani se tujhe andar apne dulhan ke pass jane nahi denge.

Meenu di- nek milne ke baad hi andar jane dungi.

Teju was laughing from inside the room seeing them.

Kk- Oyee, tu kya has rahi ? Mujhe bacha yaha se.

Teju- sorry, mai iss mei koyi help nahi kar sakti 😅😂😚.

Kk 😒😕.

Kk- yaar pls andar jaane do.

Pd- nek do, aur andar jao.

Kk- thik hai bolo kitne du ?

Madhu di- 15k. Hum teeno ke 5k 5k karke (forwarding her hand towards him)

Kk- pagal hai kya ? Room ke andar jaane ke liye 15 hazar.

Meenu di- ab andar jana chahte ho to dena padega.

Kk- itna nhi dene wala mai.

He took his wallet out and gave them 10k

Kk- yeh lo 10 hazar, ab isse jo marzi woh karna. Ab mujhe andar jane do.

Pd- thik hai, hum isse hi kam chala lenge.

Then they moved aside and let him go inside. He went inside and

Pd- good night babies. Sleep well 😉.

Saying this she closed the door.

Kk - kuch bhi (he murmured)

Teju stood up and went to him.
Put her hands around his neck.

Teju- mauka mil gaya andar aneka ?

Kk- haa.

Teju's eyes slowly went to his lips.

She stared at his lips for 2 seconds and then they had a lip lock which was full of love and assurance that they will never leave each other ❤️.

After 2 minutes, they broke the kiss. Then kk made he sit in front of the dressing table.
And started removing her hair pins.

Teju was smiling at him through the mirror.

He removed all the hair pins, jewelleries.

Then he told her to get freshen up.

She went and got fresh. After she came. Kk went to get freshen up. Meanwhile teju made the bed clean as there were flowers on the bed.

Kk came and hugged her from back. And kissed her cheek.

Teju- hogaya aapka ? Ab sojaye ?

Kk- hmm

He went to bed, teju turned off the lights and lay on bed. Both cuddled each other and slept peacefully having a Sukoon wala smile on their faces ❤️.

******************

Next Morning,
7:30am

Teju woke up first. Opening her eyes she saw kk is sleeping over her and his grip was tight. He was looking very cute.

Just like a innocent bachha sleeping over his teddy bear 🧸.

Teju smiled seeing him and kissed his forehead.

Then she somehow managed to remove him without disturbing his sleep and she got up.

She took a cold shower and wore a beautiful red sari and her mangalsutra.

Then she came to wake up Sunny. Her wet hairs were touching his face.

Kk- Laddoo sone de na yaar.

Teju- thik hai, todhi der aur so le.

Then she goes near the dressing table and starts drying her hair with hair dryer.

After 5 minutes, Kk's sleep broke due to the sound of the dryer.

He woke up and sat with a grumpy face. Teju saw him through the mirror and chuckled.

Kk eyes fall on her and he was 😍😍🫠
''Hayee''

Then he goes to her. Till then she was done with drying so she kept the dryer aside and looked at kk.

Teju- uth gaye ?

Kk didn't say anything. He took the sindoor kit from the dressing table and filled her hair partition. Teju closed her eyes and felt the moment.

After that

Kk- bohot soni lag rahi hai ❤️.

Saying this he kissed her forehead. Teju smiles.

Teju- jaa ab jake nahale. Mai teri kapre ready karke niche ja rahi hu. (Peck his lips)

Kk smiles and went for a bath.

Teju took out clothes from him. Did some minimal makeup with red lipstick. Wored the churas including the roka wala bangle.

 Wored the churas including the roka wala bangle

Then went down.

It's 8:15am.
But all were still sleeping because yesterday was shaadi and everyone are exhausted.

Today is her first rasoi so she thought to make everyone's favourite dish.

She went to kitchen and started making the dishes.  After sometime km came to kitchen.

Continue in next

Thank you 😊