Part 12

Together ❤️❤️ Forever part 12

(Previous part padh lena agar bhul gayi to)

Let's continue

Two days passed.

KK went to her house and spent time with her and took care of her. Now she is completely fine.

In morning, at 6am.
She woke up, took shower, and got ready. She went down and had her breakfast. Then went for shoot.

She had a very hectic shoot, at afternoon, she got a break. She is at her vanity and called her Sunny.

(On video call)
Teju-Hi Sunny

KK- Hi Laddoo, kaisi hai? Kya kar rahi hai ?

Teju- all well, abhi abhi break mila hai, vanity pe baithi hu to socha baat kar leti hu.

KK- Acha kiya, aaj tera pack up kab hoga ?

Teju- abhi tak to nahi pata, kyu ?

KK- Chalna, aaj shoot ke baad date pe chalte hai ? Kal nahi ho payega cause I have DJJ shoot and parsu  to Award show hai so event pe jana padega.

Teju- till now, I don't know, kab pack up hoga, but sham tak ho jayega, raat nahi hoga, so we can go then.

KK- Ok done, pack up hote hi call karna, I will come to pick you up.

Teju- Ok my little.

KK- Kuch comfortable sa pehen na taki aram mile.

Teju smiled at his caringness 😊

Then they did some random chit chat.
(Vc end)

Teju again got ready and went for shoot.

At evening, her pack up time.

She called Karan and told to come. Meanwhile she is getting ready. She wore a pink top and a skirt and straighten her hair. No make-up, Just a little blush on, highlighter, and pink nude lipstick. She was looking too cute.

After a while, kk came to pick her up. He was wearing a white Hoodie and off white trouser.

He entered her vanity and he became statue seeing her

He entered her vanity and he became statue seeing her. He saw her top to toe with mouth open. 

Teju understands his reaction and she was blushing from inside, but she act like she didn't understood anything and looked at him With Face like ' what happened ?'

KK- Maa Kasam 😍🔥

Teju smiled ☺️😊

He just held her hand and came down from vanity and went to car just like dulha apni dulhan ko khich ke mandap pe le ja rahe ho. 😅🔥

KK was driving and Teju sat beside him in front Seat. The whole journey they were listening to old songs and feeling each others presence.

Songs- Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh, ek pyaar ka nagma hai, o mere sona re sona re ❤️.

Continue in next

Thank you 😊