Part 15

Together ❤️❤️ Forever ♾       Part 15
(Sorry for being late. Sorry award wali scene iss part mei nahi dal payi because part bohot badi hogayi . Next part ke liye be ready guys. Toofan ane wali hai. Shayad part dene mei thodi time lag jaye but part bohot acha hoga Insha Allah)

Let's continue

Next day, morning 6 am.

Teju is sleeping peacefully but she got disturbed by alarm which was ringing on her phone. She was getting irritated but nothing to do, shoot pe to jana hi hoga.

She woke up making a irritated face, Took a warm shower and came out wearing her bathrobe. Only she was awake that time, Aai, Baba and Pra was sleeping. So she went down wearing the bathrobe, made her coffee and came up to her room. She stood in front of her window, and drinking her coffee while seeing the view. Then she wore her clothes, put  some lip balm, took her bag and went down.

As maid didn't came so early and tm was sleeping, her breakfast was not ready and she had no mood to make breakfast for herself, so she just drank A glass of water and took out an apple from the fridge and went. While going on the set, she ate her apple 🍎. After she reached, she directly went to her vanity, she got ready and went for shoot.

Karan's side

It's almost around 9am.
Aur humari banda ghore bech ke so raha hai. Today he doesn't have any shoot or anything. Sirf shaam ko Award show hai. So he is very chilled today and sleeping till late.

Km went to his room to wake him up but no use. He didn't wake up. So km left hopelessly. Finally after an hour, he woke up making a cute innocent face with messy hair and he is wearing a blue Night dress which he used to wear on bb house.

Still he was a bit sleepy 😅
after waking up, he went to washroom, Got freshen up, wore a Hoody and a black trouser and sat with km and kd.

KK- Good morning Mumma, Papa.

Km- Good morning beta.

Kd- Good morning puttar.

KK- Mumma, adrak wala chai banake do na.

Le kd- Oye khote, Mummy se kyu keh raha hai? Khud jake bana 😠.

KK- Aaj bohot alas araha hai, warna nahi bolta. Please Mumma, bana do na.

Km- Haa beta, koyi baat nahi, mai abhi bana deti hu.

Km went to kitchen and started making his adrak wale chai. Meanwhile KK and Kd are chitchatting. Km sent there with his ☕️. She gave to him and sat with them.

Km- beta bol, aaj kya banau dinner ke liye. Aaj tera mann pasand ka khana banaungi.

KK- Mumma, aaj nahi, aaj raat ko ek award show hai, Laddoo aur mai dono ja rahe hai. Toh hum bahar hi dinner kar lenge. Aap kal bana lena.

Km- Acha thik hai beta, koyi baat nahi.

Then they talked for a while.

After sometime,
KK pov- Shaam ko to award show hai, to abhi
thoda gym karke ata hu. Handsome aur fit bhi to lagna chahiye na shaam ko. (Admin: 😂😂😂)

After a while,
KK- Papa, Mumma, Mai thoda gym karke ata hu, der ghante mei ajaunga. Fir 5 baje mere team ayenge gharpe.

Kd. Mahina bhar gym nahi jata aur aaj bada aya gym karne.

(Papa Kundrra rocked, KK shock 🤣😂)

KK- 😑🤦🏼‍♂️😞

Km- Aah, kya hogaya hai aaj aapko ? Kyu chida rahe hai use ?

Fir Karan waha se uthke ready hone chala jata hai.

Km looked at kd angrily 😠.

Then he went to gym. It's 12:45pm

Let's move to Teju's side

Teju was doing nonstop shoot. After a long time
now she got a break. She is in her vanity. She was alone. Teju called kk but he didn't recieve.
she tried 2/3 times but he didn't answer. Then she thought he must be busy. Somewhere she was a bit sad because she was craving for him so much.

(He could not receive the call because he was busy doing gym and he didn't know that his phone is silent)

After a while, Teju starts getting ready for her next shot.

1 hour and 15 mins later, Kk came out from gym and sat on the car. He was breathing heavily due to heavy exercise. When he is a bit calm, he took out his phone while thinking

KK pov: Kya baat hai, aaj Laddoo ne subha se ek bhi call nahi kiya. Sab thik to hai na ?
Pov end.

Then he undocked his phone and saw 4 missed calls by her laddoo.

KK- Oh shit, Laddoo ne itni baar Kab call kiya ?
(Then he realised that his phone was silent) Oh god! Mera phone to silent pe tha. Ab to mai gaya, yeh sherni mujhe kha hi na jaye 😰.

(Admin- apna communication line kholke rakhna chahiye tha na 😏)

KK called teju and she picked it up in a second.

KK- Hello Laddoo

Teju- Kya yaar sunny, mai kabse call kar rahi hu.
Tu phone kyu nahi uthata ? You Know that na
how I feel when we can't connect each other. Why you do this always.

KK- ek minute. Shant, shant Laddoo. Ek hi saans mei kitna kuch bol diya. Relax hoja.

Teju- kya relax yaar

KK -I am very sorry my chota anda. Mai gym kar raha tha aur pata nahi kab mera phone silent hogaya. 

Teju -To phone ka Kheyal rakhna chahiye na Ki kabhi silent pe na ho. Why you are so careless ?

Kk- Acha sorry na baby. Agli baar se dhyan rakhunga promise.

Then they talked for a while.

KK- Laddoo, tujhe mei 7 baje tak pick karne au ?

Teju- mmm. . . Ha thik hai. 7 baje tak ho jayegi.

KK- ok then. Bye sweetie pie 😘.

Teju. Bye my little.

They disconnected the call.

Continue in next
Target: 80 votes
               10 comments

Thank you ❤️