Part 53

Together ❤️❤️ Forever part 53

Let's continue

They entered the house, and everyone all the dis and jiju hugged them. Then they touched km kd's feet.

Then all started to ask them about the honeymoon.

Km- bachho, chup karo sab. Abhi to aye yeh dono. Pehle fresh to hone do. Ate hi sawal karna shuru kar diya.

Meenu di- sorry maa 😬.

Poonam di- haa guys, tum dono pehle fresh hoke change karlo.

Kk- haa.

Then they went upstairs and got freshen up also changed into some comfy clothes.

Then came down and sat with everyone at the living room and started gossiping about the honeymoon.

After a while it was almost dinner time so km and pd went to the kitchen and arranged the dinner.

Km- bachho. Ajao, khana lag gaya.

All went to the dining table and had dinner.

Soon all went to bed and the day was over.

Next morning

Teju woke up first and saw kk is sleeping peacefully. So she didn't wake him up. She got fresh and went down stairs to look after the breakfast.

She went to kitchen and saw km is already in kitchen.

Teju- good morning Mumma.

Km- good morning beta.

Teju- aap kyu kitchen mei ayi? Mai bana deti breakfast.

Km- koyi baat nahi beta.

Teju- nahi maa, mai iss ghar ki nayi bahu hu to ab se saari zimmedari meri hai. Aab aapka kam hai sirf aram karna.

Km- teju, tum iss ghar ki nayi bahu nahi, beti ho. Aur meri beti akeli saari zimmedari kyu legi. Mai to abhitak zinda hu na, marne ke baad saari zimmedari tum lena.

Teju- maa, aap yeh kaisi baate kar rahi hai ? Aisa koyi bolta hai. Mai apse naraz hu.

Saying this she act like she is angry and went to other side and started coffee for everyone.

Km smiled and went her. Km turned her to make her look at km.

Km- Achha beta, sorry. Aj se aisi baat kabhi nahi bolungi, aur hum dono milke kam karenge. Thik hai ? (Saying this, she kissed teju's forehead)

Teju had a wide smile and hugged ❤️.

Then both started to make bf together. And this whole scene was seen by Karan Kd from the door. Karan is utaroying nazar of both of them. And kd was smiling and feeling proud.

Kd went to the living area and kk went inside the kitchen.

Kk Good morning my Angels 💖.

Teju- Good morning Sunny.

Km- Good morning beta.

Kk- hugged bother from side .

Then he drank some hot water and went out.

Continue in next

Thank you