Part 11

Together ❤️ Forever    Part 11

Let's continue

After a while, KK came, greeted Tm and Tp and went to Teju's Room. The moment she saw him at the door, she just ran to him, and hugged him tightly. He also hugged her and kissed her forehead.

After two minutes, they broke the hug and both sat on bed.

KK- yeh 3 din mei kaisi aadat lag gayi hai hume.

Teju- haa, sach mei.

KK checked her freezer putting his hand on her forehead because he was too concerned about her health, fever was not that much.

Teju- Sunny, tune living room mei dekha, kitna sara gifts rakhi hai.

KK- Haa, andar ate waqt dekha, bohot sari hai. Tere fans tujhse bohot pyaar karta hai. (Kissed her cheeks 😘)

Then they chitchat for sometime.

After sometime, Tm came with chai ☕️ and some snacks and gave it to them.

Tm- yeh lo bacho, thoda snacks khalo.
Karan beta, yeh ladki na abhitak bacha hai, pata nahi kab bada hoga ? Birthday manane aur shoot karne gayi aur bukhar leke wapis ayi. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

KK- Nahi nahi auntie, aisi baat nahi hai, aur kahi na kahi galti mera bhi hai.

Tm- Acha, ab yeh sab bate chodo aur snacks enjoy karo.

And then she left. They had Chai and snacks and chitchat for sometime.

After a while,

Teju- Sunny, bohot bore horahi hu 😞

KK- awle mera Laddoo, thik hai chal koyi movie dekhte hai fir.

Teju- ok, Maza ayega 😁

Then they half laid down on bed, teju kept her head on his chest. And started watching the movie.

(Laptop ko bhul jao 😂

(Laptop ko bhul jao 😂. And imagine they are watching on tv)

After Sometime
Teju- S..S..Sunny.

KK looked at her and saw she is shivering, her face is Pale and she is not able to open her eyes properly. He got very scared, immediately he put his hand on her forehead too check her temperature. Her fever increased.

KK- Oh God! Iski bukhar to badh gayi.

He turned off the TV, made her eat medicine, made her lay properly, put blanket on her, he has laid down and put his head on the headrest, tightly hugged her and patted her head to make her sleep. After while he also slept in that position, and he even did not realise.
(Pic)

After a while, he woke up and saw she is in a deep sleep due to fever, So he didn't disturb her. He tried to get up of the bed but it was a bit difficult for him because she was sleeping over him. After a lot of try, he came out of the bed without disturbing her. He put his hand on her forehead and checked her temperature. It's less than that moment but still high. He covered her with blanket properly and went down.

KK- Auntie, mai chalta hu.
Tm- Thik hai beta, dhyan se jana. Beta teju niche nahi ayi?

KK- Auntie, woh thodi der pehle Laddoo ka bukhar badh gaya tha. Toh use mai dawai khilake sula diya hai. Abhi so raha hai. Use sulate sulate mai khud kab so gaye, pata hi nahi chala. Abhi maine uska temp check kiya, uss waqt se fever kam hai but fir bhi acha bukhar hai. Pls thoda khayal rakhna auntie.

Tm- haan beta, tum fikar mat karo. Go safely. Bye.

KK- Bye auntie.

Continue in next