Part 37

Together ❤️❤️ Forever part 37

Let's continue

Next day,
It's afternoon

Teju and her family are in Kk's house, everyone had there lunch.
Then kk went out for some urgent work, meanwhile all were talking and teju showed everyone her lehenga because it was the right time to show as kk was not at home. And they have to buy all the necessary accessories matched with the lehenga so she showed them.

After a while kk came and all went to the mall. First they will buy other function's dress.
Haldi and sangeet's outfits are done. Now teju is selecting her reception dress.

Dis are helping her to choose. She selected few and went to the trial room.

All went to other corner of the shop to see other stuff. At that time, kk knocked the trial room's door. Teju thought it might be dis so she opened the door, immediately kk went inside and locked the door.

Teju was shocked at his harkate but kk was in cloud 9. She was wearing a gorgeous gown and she was looking beautiful.

KK's reaction- 😍😍 hayee.

Teju blushes ☺️.

He turned her her towards the mirror and kept his face on her shoulder.

Kk- you are looking gorgeous my jaan 😍❤️. (Kissed her cheeks)

Teju- to fir yeh hi final karle reception ke liye ?

Kk- haan ji bilkul 😊. Agar abhi itna beautiful lag rahi ho to reception ke din kya lagoki ? Jaan leke manogi kya? 🫠

Teju- ☺️☺️. Aapka jaan lena meri haq hai. Ab pehle aap bahar jayiye nahi to sab aap ko dhundne lagenge aur samajh jayenge ki aap yaha ho. Fir sab mazak udayenge. Uske baad mai ati hu dress dikhane sabko.

Kk- okk

Then he went out, nobody noticed him as they were busy in shopping. Teju came out and went to them. All were 😍😍. Km and tm utaroying nazar of her.

After that she changed, then all were looking for Kk's outfits.

He selected some sherwanis, kurtas, and traditional jackets (I don't know what those call🥲) and went to the trial room, again dis and others went to other side. But teju was there only. She was waiting for him.

He wore one and came out to show everyone, as teju was there at the first place, she saw him first and

Teju- hayee mai marjawan 😍🫠.

Kk smiles.

Then teju calles everyone and show him. All decided to take that one only.

Now they went to the best jewellery shop. Teju was trying some jewelleries on her to select one. All the ladies were another side of the shop. There were 2 sofas in the shop so the boys were sitting there. Kk was exactly in the back side of teju.

There were a mirror in front of her. She can see him from the mirror also he can see her from the mirror.

Kk was only starring at her through the mirror 🪞.

Teju notice that and gesture him to tell which jewellery is looking good. He was also telling her by giving ishare.

Poonam di notice this and silently gestures all the ladies to see them.

Tejran were aware that all are watching them. All the ladies are smiling at them. Finally when teju wore the second last jewellery, kk was like 😍👌🏻👍🏻😊.

Teju smiles and tells the sales man to pack that jewellery set. Then when she got up from there, both saw everyone was watching everything.

Dono sharma gaye 🫣🤣🙈.

Poonam di- acha acha chalo, ab sharmana band karo dono. Ab jewellery to kharid liye, ab baki kam bhi khatam karlete hai 😃.

Then they bought the other things. In one shop,
All were looking for their own dresses.

Tejran were sitting in a corner as they were tired.
Suddenly kk remember something.

Kk- Laddoo, tu yeh hi ruk, rest kar, mai abhi aya.

Teju- kaha ja raha tu ?

Kk- kahi nahi, bas abhi aya.

Then he left and went to the previous shop.

Flashback

When teju was trying the jewelleries, at that time, Kk's eyes fall on a beautiful mangalsutra.

He didn't buy it that time because he wanted to surprise everyone.

Flashback ends

So he went and bought that mangalsutra and omi ke pass de diya so that no one sees it.

He came back to the shop. They completed all the shopping, had dinner outside and went back to their respective houses.

Continue in next

Thank you 😊
—————————————
Hi guys, hope you all are doing well ❤️.
I am trying my best to entertain you guys.
If you find any mistakes, feel free to comment. And guys, aap log comments kyu nahi karte ? 😕. Achha ho ya bura, at least comment something. Kaisa track chahiye, ya parts kaisa lag raha hai kuch to likhdo. Hum itna mehnat se likhte hai aur aap log thoda comments nahi kar sakte?

Pls support me guys.