Part 32

Together ❤️❤️ Forever ♾ Part 32
(Amazing guys 😕. Its been 15 day but still you guys couldn't complete the target. Very disappointed)

Let's continue

Next day morning.

Both woke up, did their morning chores. (Individual)

Teju's side. She came to the dining table and sat with everyone with a wide smile 😊.

Tm- bacha, neend thik se hui ?

Teju- haa aai

Td- dekhiye ji, humare beti kitni khush hai aaj.

Tm- khush to hona hi hai, kal engagement hui hai, kuch din baad shaadi hai. Laddoo ke mann mei Laddoo phut rahi hai 😁😄

Teju ☺️☺️.

After breakfast, she opened all the gifts which she got on engagement. She was eagerly waiting for opening them.

She was seeing each gift and getting excited like a kid who is too much excited for her birthday gifts.

After opening all, she kept kk's gift very protectively in her room. And took her's also.

Teju- Pra, tujhe college nahi jana ? Kitni der ho rahi hai aur tu abhi bhi yahi hai ?

Pra- haa di abhi niklunga.

Teju- thik hai, jab itne der se nahi gaya to aur 10 mins ruk ja. Mai sunny ke ghar jaungi to tujhe drop kar dungi.

Pra- ok

Tm and td smiles 😊.

Teju got ready quickly and took his gifts and went with pra. She dropped him at his college and went to Kk's house.

Kk was totally aware that she is coming to his house.
He was chilling with km and kd.
All were on video call with his sisters.

Teju reached.

She rang the bell and kk opened the door.
The moment he opened the doir, he quickly lift her up and twirl and kissed her cheeks. Teju was giggling.

Kk- I missed you soo much 🥺❤️

Teju- kya ? Kal hi to hum sath the kitne raat tak. Aur abhi sirf subha hai.

Kk Makes her stand

Kk- fir bhi, kal tujhe dekhne ke baad se aur miss kiya.

Teju blushes ☺️☺️.

All these were seeing by km and kd.

Teju- thik hai, ab to mai agayi, ab auntie uncle se bhi mil lu ? Yaha yehi pe karu rahu ?

Kk- nahi, aaja.

Then she went near them and was about touch kd's feet but kd stopped her.

Kd- mmm, bilkul nahi. (Then he hugs her)
She also hugged km.