Part 3

Together ❤️ Forever part-3

They both drank their coffee and got ready. They went down and went to the hotel restaurant. Omi, Parvez, Nikhil also joined them.
(Nikhil, Parvez, Omi was with them in Goa, in another room).

They did their breakfast and went to the shooting spot.

There was one vanity, divided in 2 parts and a small window to connect. On one side Teju was getting ready and on another side KK was getting ready.

In the middle of getting ready, they started doing masti.

Teju- (she was making vlog and continuously calling Sunny to open the window door to show how it works) Sunny . . . Sunny. . . Sunny. . .

KK- (he was also doing fun then he opened the door and at the same time they both were making Vlogs.)
(Me: Such Kiddos 😁)

After sometime, as usual Teju was making vlog and getting ready, while KK came to Teju's side through that small window, jumping like a monkey 🐒 and lied down putting his head on Teju's lap.

Teju- well, you missed me so much, duggu! (in her baby voice) 🥰

They did their shoot and had a lot of fun and enjoy the whole thing.

Then KK and Teju both were very hungry as they did not get time to have their lunch so they all went to a restaurant.

It was 5:30 pm. Kk kuch ishara kiya Parvez, Omi and Nikhil ko. (Ishara kyu tha, kya tha, woh sab baad mei pata chalega 😏)

They all having their lunch, Omi, Parvez, Nikhil finished their food very fast and they three got up.

Teju- Ar e, tum logo ne itni jaldi kha liya ? 😒🤔

Continue in next part
Please vote and support

Thank you 😊