Part-2

Together ❤️❤️ Forever part-2
(If you get confused anywhere, pls do read the previous part then read this one)

KK is making coffee for both. He took the coffees on both hand and went to Teju. He forwarded her coffee towards her, she looked and took the coffee. KK was standing behind her and hold her waist with one hand and holding his coffee mug on another hand. They both were enjoying the view, the atmosphere, and the sound of the water waves coming from the beach, and taking a slow sip of coffee.

KK- Baby, kya soch rahe ho ?

Teju- Aaj ka morning kitna khubsurat hai na Sunny ? Neend se ankhein kholte hi ek dusre ko baahon mei pana, ankh kholte hi ek dusre ki smiling facse dekh ke apna day start karna.

KK- haa Laddoo. (Kissed her head 😘)

Teju- Bigg Boss se nikalne ke baad jab hum Goa aye the, rula deti hai shoot karne, tab aisa morning mila tha hume last, fir aaj kitne dino baad aise morning mila 😌😌.

KK- hmm, saach hai Laddoo. (Again kissed her head) Mujhe to roz aisi morning chahiye 😊.

Teju kept her mug aside, turned and hugged KK tightly. Seeing her, KK also kept the mug and hugged her back tightly.

Teju- I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH SUNNY ❤️.

KK- I LOVE YOU TOO MERA BACHHA ❤️.

Teju was getting a bit emotional and she was feeling very thankful that she has Sunny in her life 🥹.

After 5 minutes, they broke the hug.

KK- Chal abh, jaldi se coffee khatam karke ready ho ja.

Teju- hmm 🙂

Continue in next part.
Pls do vote and support.

Thank you 😊