Part 36

Together ❤️❤️ Forever part 36

Days past, now Only 5 days left for all the functions to be started.

So today they will decide their outfits and the next day, they will go for shopping.

Tejran already called their designers at home. They will come at evening. The colour is already fixed sonthe designers will bring same colour outfits in different designs. Then the best one they will choose.

Now it's already evening. KK's designer came first, teju's designer is late.

Tejran and his designer are in his room.
Teju was in washroom.
KK's designer is a girl.

She was trying to flirt with kk.
Kk wore a sherwani and was trying to close the buttons.

Designer- buttons mai laga deti hu.
She came close to kk and was closing the buttons. Kk felt uncomfortable so he stepped back but again she came close.

At that time teju came out from the washroom and saw the scenario.

She was boiling in anger.

Teju went near them and pulled that girl backwards. Kk took a deep breath in relief 😮‍💨.

Teju- aapko koyi zarurat nahi hai uska buttons lagane ki. Woh khud laga lega ya fir mai laga deti hu.

That girl was angry and jealous but didn't show it in her face.

Then teju started closing his buttons and glaring at him with a angry face 😠. Aur idhar humare sunny ke mann mei Laddoo phut raha hai apni sherni ko dekhke 😂.

Kk in mind- vah meri sherni. Par yeh mujhe kha na jaye woh ladki jane ke baad 😥. Kaise dekh rahi hai mujhe, aisa lag raha hai ki abhi mujhe kachha kha jayega 😰.

After trying 3/4 sherwanis, one is finalised.
The whole time teju was there and didn't let the girl come a bit close to him.

Then the girl went.

3. 2. 1.   DHAMAKA  💥⚠️

Teju hold his collar tightly.
And her eyes were red due to anger.

Teju- kya kar raha tha uss ladki ke saath haa?
Woh tere itne pass kyu ayi ?

Kk- are Laddoo, maine kya kiya. Woh khud mere close aye. Jab woh mere close ayi, I stepped back but, woh firse pass ayi.

Teju- to fir dhakka marke kyu nahi hataya ? Ya fir bol deta ki to khud kar lega.

Kk- are meri sherni. Mai use hatane hi wala tha tabhi tu agayi aur use puche khich liya.

Teju- aur agar mai uss waqt na ati to ?

Kk- agar tu uss waqt na ati to mai piche hat jata.

Teju- uss ladki ko to pata hai ki tu committed hai, tera shaadi ka outfit leke aya aur tere pe hi dore dal rahi hai.

Kk- ab mujhe thodi na pata tha ki uske mann mei kuch hai. Agar pata hota to kabhi use nahi bulata.

Teju- yeh ladki ayinda se nahi dikhni chahiye mujhe. ( in a very dangerous voice)

He removed her hands from his collar and turned her and back hugged her.

Kk- shant shant mera Laddoo. Nahi dikhegi yeh ladki age se kabhi. Mai omi ko bol dunga uss ladki ko dobara na lane ko. 

At that time, arjun knocked the door,
Arj- mami, aapki designer ayi hai.

Teju- haa abhi ayi.

Arjun went.

Teju- chod mujhe.

Kk- nahi, pehle mujhe ek smile aur kissie deke ja.

Teju- sunny, pls aur gussa mat dila mujhe.

Kk- achha, thik hai fir.

Then he started tickling her and she was laughing 😁. He kissed her cheeks and she went .

Kk also went behind her.

Teju- tu mere piche kyu araha hai?

Kk- teri outfits dekhne ke liye 🧐.

Teju- nahi, tu nahi ayega, meri outfit sidha shaadi ke din hi dekhna.

Kk- yeh kya baat hui bhala. Tune bhi to mera outfit dekha, to meri bhi haq hai tere outfit choose karne ka.

Teju- haq to hai par yeh suprise hi rahega aur waise bhi, hum sirf shaadi ke outfits designers se mangwa rahe hai. Baki functions ke outfits to hum khud kharid ne wale hai to tab tu choose karna.

Saying this she ran away.

Kk chuckled at her antics.

Teju took her designer to another room and Then she tried lots of lehengas and finalised one which matches with KK's outfit.

After that all had dinner and then kk dropped teju at home and came back.

Continue in next
Thank you 😊