Part 42

Together ❤️❤️ Forever     Part 42

Let's continue

Today is the haldi and SHAADI ❤️🥹.

Haldi at afternoon and SHAADI at evening.

All woke by 8am and started all the preparation.
All are running one corner to another corner of the house.

At 12, the haldi ceremony started, it was on Kk's house, garden area (KK's house has a very big open space at the backside of the house, people can walk there like morning walk, small playground for kids, 1 swing for beginners and 2 benches)

That side was decorated very beautifully.

(This same decoration is done twice as tejran's sits are separated) There were two different sits for tejran

There were two different sits for tejran. The were sitting separately.

(Their outfits)

(Their outfits)

First everyone applied haldi on Karan.

Then before applying haldi on teju, some more guests arrived so all went to them to meet them except for tejran, at that time kk immediately went to teju, and rubbed his haldi wala cheeks on her cheek.

Kk- bola tha na, sabse pehle mai hi tujhe haldi lagaunga 😏😘 (whispered in her ear)

After their lovey dovey haldi session, kk came back to his sit and everyone came to apply haldi on teju.

Poonam di- teju, humne to tumhe haldi nahi lagwayi, to tumhare face pe haldi kaise laga? (In surprised tone)

Others were also shocked.

Teju was speechless 🤐.

She first looked at kk and then looking here and there.

All were smiling 😄.

Km- Acha acha. Thik hai, ab sharmana band karo, hum samajh gaye. Usko to mai baad mei dekh lungi. Abhi jaldi karte hai, time nikle ja rahi hai.

Teju blushed and kk smiled ❤️.

Then they applied haldi on teju. Then everyone randomly danced on songs. All had fun.

Then all went to upstairs (KK's house). Both took shower and others got fresh, all had lunch then teju and her family and adaa went to her house.

Both of them's team came and they started getting ready.

By 6, everyone was ready, kk and his family headed towards the destination.

Teju also headed towards the destination.

In front of the gate, there was a poster and on that it was written SUNNY WEDS LADDOO.

All reached but teju was sitting in a room with adaa. Because kk can't see teju face before the ritual starts.

Idhar kk ka jaan chala jara hai apni dulhan ko dekhne ke liye.

He went to jiju,

Kk- jiju, shaadi karlete hai na, sab to agaye.

Jiju- are pagal, mohorat se pehle koyi kese shadiii kar sakta hai bhala. Thoda sabar karo, bas sirf adhe ghante.

Kk made a sad face and went to a corner and called teju.

In call

Kk- hi mera Laddoo.

Teju- hello Duggu, call kyu kiya?

Kk- kya karu yaar, tujhe dekhne ke liye tarap raha hu.

Teju chuckled 🤭

Teju - mera bhi wahi haal hai. Par kya karu. Hum to kuch nhi kar sakte na.

Kk- haa (sadly 😞)

Then after 2 mins, they cut the call.

Piche se bharat aur arjun sab sun rahe the 🤣🤣.

Bharat- mamu, itni bhi kya jaldi hai ?

Kk turned and saw them.

Arjun- haa, thoda to sabar karo.

Bharat- mami kahi pe bhagi nahi ja rahe 😂.

Kk- Teri 😒.  Tum dono chhup ke humari baate sun rahe the ?

Both smiled and nodded in yes and ran away 😂.

Kk- shaitan bachhe.

Then he went to all the guests.

Continue in next
Fomo 🤭😎

Thank you